Fluxcp register successful redirect

casteryee

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80

I had enable email verification for register account, but when I success register, it doesn't show whether it is success or what.

It just redirect to the main page.

Is there any way to make it after successful registered, then shows a message that registered account needed an email verfication?

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2

Me too...
I use Xampp 1.8.3. Register complete, active page, mobs and item page error!

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3123

I had enable email verification for register account, but when I success register, it doesn't show whether it is success or what.

Is there any way to make it after successful registered, then shows a message that registered account needed an email verfication?

There is a "registration successful" message when you register by default. There is also a message by default that states "you have been sent an email to verify". Are you using a custom theme?

Me too...

Don't hi-jack someone elses' thread -_-; The mob and item pages will not work if you don't use sql data for mobs and items. The item page will error regardless as the column structure is wrong in -all- versions of FluxCP.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80

There is a "registration successful" message when you register by default. There is also a message by default that states "you have been sent an email to verify". Are you using a custom theme?

Me too...

Don't hi-jack someone elses' thread -_-; The mob and item pages will not work if you don't use sql data for mobs and items. The item page will error regardless as the column structure is wrong in -all- versions of FluxCP.

Yes, I'm using animated theme by drawmove ~