thumb-407fe9a9c92672678ba7ed280eb9fc1b-auch_over_2_zpsc9d0a9dd.png

File Name: City of Auch

File Submitter: Olrox

File Submitted: 03 Nov 2013

File Category: Maps & 3D Resources

Video:

Content Author: Olrox

Join my facebook site at: https://www.facebook.com/OlroxMaps

Baroque style high class map, with high alltitude buildings (over like 20+ custom models on this one).

The floor of Auch are inspired with luxurious marble tiles with a high class decoration in 2 plazas (north and south). It has also a park on the south, as a relaxing area for the users of this server.

There are some attractions in this city, I will begin with talking about the "The Market Dome" (Named as "Leonardo Expreso). It is a high dome made with a lot of models that, is covered with piece of glass made with tga opacity textures. So, when your character walks inside this dome, you can see it trough. The last main attraction of Auch is, "Auch Avenue" located near the north plaza and connects to the south plaza and the Auch Park.

For custom map works please contact me up on my facebook or trough here by PM. I have a lot of pokemon stuff like houses, trees, monsters etc. That are waiting for being used on a map

Terms of Use:

DISCLAIMER:

- NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. YOU CAN NOT redistribute for commercial purposes or ask someone to use any of the material available in this pack for other map works.

- DO NOT distribute my Maps/Texture/Models Packs on any file hosting sites.

- NOT FOR FREE redistribution

- DO NOT alter/fix this map without my concern

- AUTHORS RIGHTS - Credits should be given

Click here to download this file

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  545

Olrox, this is an impressive map. o.o
Not really sure what else to say. I wish I was as versed as you are in custom models. Kudos. +1

~Azura Skyy

Edited by AzuraSkyy
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  141

City of Auch

View File

Join my facebook site at: https://www.facebook.com/OlroxMaps

Baroque style high class map, with high alltitude buildings (over like 20+ custom models on this one).

The floor of Auch are inspired with luxurious marble tiles with a high class decoration in 2 plazas (north and south). It has also a park on the south, as a relaxing area for the users of this server.

There are some attractions in this city, I will begin with talking about the "The Market Dome" (Named as "Leonardo Expreso). It is a high dome made with a lot of models that, is covered with piece of glass made with tga opacity textures. So, when your character walks inside this dome, you can see it trough. The last main attraction of Auch is, "Auch Avenue" located near the north plaza and connects to the south plaza and the Auch Park.

For custom map works please contact me up on my facebook or trough here by PM. I have a lot of pokemon stuff like houses, trees, monsters etc. That are waiting for being used on a map

Terms of Use:

DISCLAIMER:

- NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. YOU CAN NOT redistribute for commercial purposes or ask someone to use any of the material available in this pack for other map works.

- DO NOT distribute my Maps/Texture/Models Packs on any file hosting sites.

- NOT FOR FREE redistribution

- DO NOT alter/fix this map without my concern

- AUTHORS RIGHTS - Credits should be given

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/03/2013
  • Category
    Map

• Upvote 1