Forbidden to wear the state cannot be worn

Kami675

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  90

Hello I am trying to add a custom weapon and the collection/item/drop is all working but when i double click it to try to wear it i get a red "Forbidden to wear the state cannot be worn" I am assuming its a issue with my item_db but i'm not sure where I messed up this is the first time i've tried to add a custom weapon before lol. The item id/view id confuses me idk which numbers to use and if they're even correct =/. Here's my item_db line for my custom weapon:

16027,16027,Death Scythe,4,,,800,200,,2,4,0xFFFFFFFE,1,2,2,4,99,1,16027,{},{},{}

p.s. I use number names to keep it in order and it allows me to add them faster i'll change them later on when I decide which items I want to keep and which I don't

thanks in advance,

- Kris

14 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94

Hello I am trying to add a custom weapon and the collection/item/drop is all working but when i double click it to try to wear it i get a red "Forbidden to wear the state cannot be worn" I am assuming its a issue with my item_db but i'm not sure where I messed up this is the first time i've tried to add a custom weapon before lol. The item id/view id confuses me idk which numbers to use and if they're even correct =/. Here's my item_db line for my custom weapon:

16027,16027,Death Scythe,4,,,800,200,,2,4,0xFFFFFFFE,1,2,2,4,99,1,16027,{},{},{}
ID,AegisName,Name,Type,Buy,Sell,Weight,ATK,DEF,Range,Slots,Job,Upper,Gender,Loc,wLV,eLV,Refineable,View,{ Script },{ OnEquip_Script },{ OnUnequip_Script }

p.s. I use number names to keep it in order and it allows me to add them faster i'll change them later on when I decide which items I want to keep and which I don't

thanks in advance,

- Kris

eLV (the 99) is not valid I think, and are you sure you have the right job etc? because you have Upper set to 1.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24

ID,AegisName,Name,Type,Buy,Sell,Weight,ATK,DEF,Range,Slots,Job,Upper,Gender,Loc,wLV,eLV,Refineable,View,{ Script },{ OnEquip_Script },{ OnUnequip_Script }

thanks in advance,

- Kris

eLV (the 99) is not valid I think, and are you sure you have the right job etc? because you have Upper set to 1.

equip level 99 is valid, it just mean that you can only equip at lv 99. Only upper is wrong or maybe he's using old revision than there is no problem I think.

0xFFFFFFFE mean all jobs except novice. so did you try on novice? lol

oops, mixed up equiplevel with elementlevel :D

thanks in advance,

- Kris

equip level 99 is valid, it just mean that you can only equip at lv 99. Only upper is wrong or maybe he's using old revision than there is no problem I think.

0xFFFFFFFE mean all jobs except novice. so did you try on novice? lol

oops, mixed up equiplevel with elementlevel :D

What should I change the upper to? I only want it equippable by acolyte/monk/priest/gm. Also I found the problem I was still level 1 so I changed it to lvl 99 but now when I click the scythe my Client crashes :(.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24

What should I change the upper to? I only want it equippable by acolyte/monk/priest/gm. Also I found the problem I was still level 1 so I changed it to lvl 99 but now when I click the scythe my Client crashes :(.

Refer to http://svn.code.sf.net/p/rathena/svn/trunk/doc/item_db.txt

Acolyte + monk + priest = 0x00008110 < restricted class

if you use newer revision then use 63 if not you can ignore it.

your client crush because: view id is wrong. I suggest you read all in this http://rathena.org/wiki/Custom_Items

no. 2 for 2012 client and no. 3 for 2013 client and no. 5 solve your crash problem.

Edited by imblad3

for equip_job you could use this beautifuly tool

http://myzter.com/downloads/ro-bitmask.htm

Refer to http://svn.code.sf.net/p/rathena/svn/trunk/doc/item_db.txt

Acolyte + monk + priest = 0x00008110 < restricted class

if you use newer revision then use 63 if not you can ignore it.

your client crush because: view id is wrong. I suggest you read all in this http://rathena.org/wiki/Custom_Items

no. 2 for 2012 client and no. 3 for 2013 client and no. 5 solve your crash problem.

I have a custom sprite for the weapon as well so I don't want my Death Scythe looking like a spike. But I went to the section "More Maces" under the item_db since all the "Mace" view ids were taken but under "More Maces" view id "16027" was not taken so I used it for the custom view id since it's still in the mace view id range. What should I change the view id to?

EDIT: As for the idnum2itemdisplaynametable/idnum2itemdesctable/idnum2itemresnametable/itemslotcounttable I have all those done already they are named 16207 just like my item name so that cant be the conflict. My Sprites/Collection/Item are all named 16207 as well

Edited by Kami675

The view ID determine the kind of the weapon, so a mace would be view id 8.

its the real item id that matters for weapons when wanting to have sprites. your ID needs to be a free id for maces, the view id has to be 8 

View: Specifies the client-side look for the item.
  • Weapon-type items:
    1. Daggers
    2. One-Handed Swords
    3. Two-Handed Swords
    4. One-Handed Spears
    5. Two-Handed Spears
    6. One-Handed Axes
    7. Two-Handed Axes
    8. Maces
    9. (not used)
    10. Wand/Staff
    11. Bows/Crossbows
    12. Knuckle Weapons
    13. Musical Instruments
    14. Whips
    15. Books
    16. Katars
    17. Revolvers
    18. Rifles
    19. Shotguns
    20. Gatling guns
    21. Grenade launchers
    22. Fuuma shuriken
  • Shield-type items:
    1. Guard, Novice Guard
    2. Buckler
    3. Shield, Holy Guard, Evangelist
    4. Mirror Shield
  • Ammunition-type items:
    1. Arrows
    2. Throw-able daggers
    3. Bullets
    4. Shells
    5. Grenades
    6. Shuriken
    7. Kunai

The view ID determine the kind of the weapon, so a mace would be view id 8.

its the real item id that matters for weapons when wanting to have sprites. your ID needs to be a free id for maces, the view id has to be 8 

View: Specifies the client-side look for the item.
  • Weapon-type items:
    1. Daggers
    2. One-Handed Swords
    3. Two-Handed Swords
    4. One-Handed Spears
    5. Two-Handed Spears
    6. One-Handed Axes
    7. Two-Handed Axes
    8. Maces
    9. (not used)
    10. Wand/Staff
    11. Bows/Crossbows
    12. Knuckle Weapons
    13. Musical Instruments
    14. Whips
    15. Books
    16. Katars
    17. Revolvers
    18. Rifles
    19. Shotguns
    20. Gatling guns
    21. Grenade launchers
    22. Fuuma shuriken
  • Shield-type items:
    1. Guard, Novice Guard
    2. Buckler
    3. Shield, Holy Guard, Evangelist
    4. Mirror Shield
  • Ammunition-type items:
    1. Arrows
    2. Throw-able daggers
    3. Bullets
    4. Shells
    5. Grenades
    6. Shuriken
    7. Kunai

Well I changed my view id to 8 but client is still crashing =/ here's my id2num files and itemslot. As for the collection/Sprite/Item they should all be named 16027 correct? and im using the rASpriteNameGen114 to create my files. So my weapon sprites go Sprite-->Àΰ£Á·-->¿ëº´-->¿ëº´_¿©_16027/(¿ëº´_¿©_16027_°Ë±¤/¿ëº´_³²_16027/¿ëº´_³²_16027_°Ë±¤) All 4 of these within the parenthesis are in the same folder "¿ëº´".

item_db:

16027,16027,Death Scythe,4,,,800,200,,2,4,0xFFFFFFFE,1,2,2,4,99,1,8,{},{},{}

Accessoryid.lua:

ACCESSORY_16207 = 8,

accname.lua

[ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_16207] = "_16207",

idnum2itemdesctable:

16027#

<Temporary Weapon Place Holder>

AllStats + 10

Defense :^777777 5^000000

Weight :^777777 10^000000

Applicable Job :^777777 All Classes^000000

#

idnum2itemdisplaynametable:

16027#Death Scythe#

idnum2itemresnametable:

16027#16027#

itemslotcounttable:

16027#4#

Edited by Kami675

do not set the view id in the accessory to 8,you don't need that, just delete it.

and the idnum2resnametable, you either have to copy a existing resource (e.g. look for a mace, search that id in the resnametable and copy the stuff after the id to 16026#<here>#) or you have a custom one (which i do not assume, so just copy one).

do not set the view id in the accessory to 8,you don't need that, just delete it.

and the idnum2resnametable, you either have to copy a existing resource (e.g. look for a mace, search that id in the resnametable and copy the stuff after the id to 16026#<here>#) or you have a custom one (which i do not assume, so just copy one).

so like this? Actually do you have an example of some sort? S file you could send me for me to compare with? i'm not quite sure what's causing this client crash :( EDIT: I changed the view id and removed 16027 from accname/accessoryid and now the scythe is a picture of a mace....lol it needs to be a custom view id correct? if it isnt a custom view id then the scythe animations etc wont show up

16027#Ŭ·´#

Edited by Kami675

for example, but that has nothing to do with the sprite shown when attacking.

The sprites shown when attacking depends only on the ID (and the viewID i think).

So if 16027 is in the mace ids (which is 16000 to 16050 i think), you should see a sprite when attacking.

the entry in resnametable is only for displaying the item image in you inventory and in the item preview (with the description), when laying the item on the floor on when dragging the item somewhere.

for example, but that has nothing to do with the sprite shown when attacking.

The sprites shown when attacking depends only on the ID (and the viewID i think).

So if 16027 is in the mace ids (which is 16000 to 16050 i think), you should see a sprite when attacking.

the entry in resnametable is only for displaying the item image in you inventory and in the item preview (with the description), when laying the item on the floor on when dragging the item somewhere.

Well I changed the item resnametable to 16027#16027# and when I click the item I crash :(

16019#°­È­¸ÞÀ̽º#

take this for example.

everything should be right now

16027,16027,Death Scythe,4,,,800,200,,2,4,0xFFFFFFFE,1,2,2,4,99,1,8,{},{},{}

idnum2itemdesctable:

16027#
<Temporary Weapon Place Holder>
AllStats + 10