can anyone help me with this dice event?

Reborn

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  290

how can i able to put a warp portal on those black circles the coordinates in circle 1 is 186 84 in circle 2 is 198 84 in circle 3 is 210 84 in circle 4 is 222 84 ? once a player enter the portal (circle) they will move inside the box (red box) the coordinates in box 1 is 186 81 in box 2 is 198 81 in box 3 is 210 81 in box 4 is 222 81. once they enter the portal they will never get out in the box.

the difference of this event is when the dicer picked a number for example he picked no.1 all players standing in no. 1 will be killed by the GM inside the event. once all player in that no. die all of the players included the dead character will be warped at the center (the coordinate is 204 90). but the dead character remain dead at the center only the alive players will continue the event. the purpose of those dead character still inside the event game just only watch the game. this will continue until one last player stands and he/she will win the game..

okay no need to help me.. i just solved my problem myself.. thanks for everyone view my thread.. byee

PROBLEM SOLVED

post-20951-0-67407500-1381156708_thumb.jpg

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47

sir can you share it ??.. im interested :)