Where can I find Latest RagexeRE.exe? and patcher?

themon

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  240

I just try to use this now 2012-07-02aRagexeRE.exe and diff it with ShinsDiffPatcher.exe

can anyone help me fixed this problem I already put check to read from data folder before reading grf

but still items are in korean language.

ofy9kw.jpg

before Im using 2012-04-10aRagexeRE.exe and everythings works fine.

and now I try to google newest RagexeRE.exe and find 2012-10-17bRagexeRE.exe. but when I try to diff it using Weediff2012Pack_v6 (ShinsDiffPatcher.exe) the only patch available is to enable use ragnarok icon only.

where can I find the latest patcher.

thanks

2012-07-02aRagexeRE.exe.patched.rar

2012-04-10aRagexeRE.rar

2012-10-17bRagexeRE.rar

Weediff2012Pack_v6.rar

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1942

I just try to use this now 2012-07-02aRagexeRE.exe and diff it with ShinsDiffPatcher.exe

can anyone help me fixed this problem I already put check to read from data folder before reading grf

ofy9kw.jpg

and now I try to google newest RagexeRE.exe and find 2012-10-17bRagexeRE.exe. but when I try to diff it using Weediff2012Pack_v6 (ShinsDiffPatcher.exe) the only patch available is to enable use ragnarok icon only.

thanks

if im not mistaken the last diffgen working is for 2012-07-16. the rest is 2013 client.

and regarding on the iteminfo. check your system/iteminfo.lua or iteminfo.lub

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  240

ofy9kw.jpg

thanks

if im not mistaken the last diffgen working is for 2012-07-16. the rest is 2013 client.

and regarding on the iteminfo. check your system/iteminfo.lua or iteminfo.lub

ofy9kw.jpg

thanks

if im not mistaken the last diffgen working is for 2012-07-16. the rest is 2013 client.and regarding on the iteminfo. check your system/iteminfo.lua or iteminfo.lub
where can I download this 2013 client. And as for system/iteminfo.lua I already check it and still same problem. So for now I'm still using the 2012-04-10aRagexeRE.exe that I patch before and everyting is fine. What IS really don't understand is why it doesn't on 2012-07-02aRagexeRE.exe Edited by themon