Client Error to 64 bit Operating System

delux21

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17

Hello Good Day Sir/ Madam

can i ask how to fix this problem. some of my player's use 64 BIT Operating System then they got error like this. 

Im using 2012-04-10 Client. 

996817_10200229572249635_2042619712_n.jp

Problem Solve. 

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  90
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  361

From my Experience I think it's a Registry Error.

I Hope this can Help you.
NOTE: It might destroy your system if you did not do this correctly.

Windows Vista

1. To open the Registry Editor, click the Start button and type “regedit.exe” (without the quotation marks) and press the ENTER key. If you see the User Account Control dialog box appear, click Continue.
  2. On the left side, expand the tree structure until you find the registry key that starts with "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\Winners\x86_policy.9.0.microsoft.vc90.crt_".
  3. Expand the key above.
  4. Below that key, you should see a 9.0 key. Select the 9.0 registry key.
  5. In the right pane, make note of the number you see in the Data column for the row where the Name is set to (Default), in case you need to revert to this number later.
  6. Look through the list of numbers in the Name column and find the highest number.
  7. Double-click the (Default) string value to open the Edit String dialog box.
  8. Replace the number in the "Value data" box with the highest number you saw in step #6. Click OK.
  9. On the File menu, click Exit to close the Registry Editor.
  10. After completing step #8 the issue may be resolved. If you continue to see the same problem restart the computer. You may also need to follow the steps below to correct the file association error message.

After making this change to the registry you may still see file association error message. To correct that part of the problem, follow the remaining steps: 

10. Locate the Access executable file (msaccess.exe). By default, on a 32-bit version of Windows this is located in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ folder. On a 64-bit version of Windows this is located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ folder.

11. Rename msaccess.exe to msaccess.old.

12. Start the installer to create a version of msaccess.exe. To do this, start Access using the Start Button, All Programs, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access 2010.

Windows 7 and Windows 2008

This problem is typically reported for computers running Vista. If you encounter the error message within a different environment, such as Windows 7 or Windows 2008, you can use the same steps listed in the Windows Vista section. The only difference is the registry key listed in step number 2. On computers running Windows 7 or Windows 2008 it will start with "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SideBySide\Winners\x86_policy.9.0.microsoft.vc90.crt_".

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17

Thanks.