Quest NPC

Skorm

Question

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1268

I'd like to request three npc's all part of one quest. Trying to build a server and going to college is very time consuming. So I thought to myself, perhaps the good people of rAthena could help me once again.

1. First NPC I'd like to request in the series is a shady character that hangs out behind a potion shop (Jazeera 209, 178). This is the start he will ask you to steal from the very shop he's behind. The shop should sell normal tool dealer potions.

2. Which leads me to my second request. I would probably use a hidden npcs for the "potion" you have to steal using the dispbar command and a 10% chance of success if you fail it does an effect and you lose 25% health and it warps you randomly on the map Jazeera.

3. If you pass you can simply take the item back to the Shady npc and he'll give you zeny... Which then opens trust with a smuggler npc located at Jazeera 163, 73 he sells the same stuff that the potion merchant does but for 25% cheaper.

That's all - I can probably take if after that. + respect to anyone that can help me out. The specifics of this npc aren't set in stone you can change it as you please.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet