Summing Up Ideas

ICEROCK

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  228

Hello I'm Anubis, here to ask some RO related questions.  Sounds annoying? I know some people may say "gtfo live your own life if you can't have ideas on what kind of server are you making!" No hate dude. I am about to create RO server and I believed I'm pretty good at setting up a private server. I can do almost anything that a normal server owner needs to know but the case is  I suck at ideas and I don't like to just copy random servers out there. I want to create something new... so I'm here to take some ideas from rAthena people and help me out make this possible. Right now all Ive got in my mind is... High rate 255/100 with few customs like 40 - 70.  I really cant start working with my server having these ideas only. So everyone is free to share their ideas... 

@Mod: If I posted in the wrong thread I'm willing to be punish. ^_^

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  270

You should look at other servers and try to be unique and different from them. I think it's good to look at other servers for inspiration but you need to create something that's unique to attract attention. Try to think of existing themes to follow, anime, cartoons, other video games, find a coherent story you can build