Pre-Renewal and Renewal Mechanism and Battlegrounds 2.0 and WoE 2.0 and Harmony and Eclage?

xeNium

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  94

I want to using Pre-Renewal and Renewal Mechanism at the same time.

I want to use all of the Pre-Renewal Mechanism, and on the another side I don't want to use Renewal Mechanism at all. I just want to use the map, monster (Pre-Renewal Formulas), npc, quest (Non 3rd Jobs Quest, I don't have any experience in Renewal Mechanism so I don't know If on Renewal Mechanism there is only 3rd Jobs Quest), items (I believe renewal items will be available even I don't use Renewal Mechanism).

I also heard when I am activate renewal.h (#define RENEWAL, only) they feel they fighting a monster stronger than before, so I am trying to use a Pre-Renewal Formulas, that's why I am asking a Renewal monster to be calculated by a Pre-Renewal Formulas

I also heard there is some server that say they have Battlegrounds 2.0, what is that mean? What's the different between Battlegrounds 1.0 and Battlegrounds 2.0

I also heard about WoE 2.0, What's the different between WoE 1.0 and WoE 2.0?

Do you have Ep. 14.2: Eclage? If yes, would you share the .grf (I just need the Eclage Updates, not the whole .grf, /no1 I also need the whole Eclage Updates not only the town of Eclage /no1) I am requesting this because I am using idRO data.grf (It's 100% sucks! They even do not update their izlude town, lol. I must do it myself. I am considering to using kRO but I don't know where I can download the latest version or the recommended version)

I am also considering to use a security, but I don't know how I can use a security and I don't know where to get available security for free, I don't have money so I don't know how to get a security like harmony. I seriously want to get harmony but I know my dad will 100% refuse to buy me such things like that because it too expensive for us. I know you would say 'Are you crazy? Asking for a good security for free? GTFO!" or something like that /sob, somebody could you please help me for free to improve my server? I am not an expert to do such things like that and I make a server for fun not for achieving a achievement or something else (Well, some of the reason is still a little have a same defition, I am too lazy to follow a rules so I will make my own rules, so I make a server but when I make a server I will not make a server that will only fun for me, I will make it fun for others) I am also still 14 years old (March 31) but I am a game lover /shy. I even thinking to crack Harmony yesterday (I am so stress ahaha because I believe harmony will make things easier because I don't want to ban my players, banning is hurting yourself because it will make the server dead, no more players.

My servers is a Mid rate server but I don't want to adding a overpowered donations or imbalanced customs due to the facts that midrate is a Low rate with a plus, so it just like a official server but it offers something more. I am a newbie of Ragnarok Online, I never really play Ragnarok Online, I just play on a official server for a 1-2 weeks then I disconnect from the server because it was very boring because I don't know what I must do, leveling is so hard there.

I am writing this with heart, with a greatly of hope to improve my server, due to the facts no one want to be my friends (I have friends on the real world but they don't really accept me as a friends sometimes they don't respect me by leaving me alone or heed me when I am talking a.k.a they don't answer or response any word that come out of my mouth due to the facts I can't socializing in the real world because my dad don't give me a good tutorial how to live in the real world, he just give me a computer when I want young so everyday I just playing games, and games and it destroying my life! I am so desparate of that facts but I believe I can change it one day, but first I want to play with my computer like making a server.

4 answers to this question

Posted · Hidden by Mystery, April 7, 2013 - Posted Twice
Hidden by Mystery, April 7, 2013 - Posted Twice

I want to using Pre-Renewal and Renewal Mechanism at the same time. I want to use all of the Pre-Renewal Mechanism, and on the another side I don't want to use Renewal Mechanism at all. I just want to use the map, monster (Pre-Renewal Formulas), npc, quest (Non 3rd Jobs Quest, I don't have any experience in Renewal Mechanism so I don't know If on Renewal Mechanism there is only 3rd Jobs Quest), items (I believe renewal items will be available even I don't use Renewal Mechanism).

I also heard when I am activate renewal.h (#define RENEWAL, only) they feel they fighting a monster stronger than before, so I am trying to use a Pre-Renewal Formulas, that's why I am asking a Renewal monster to be calculated by a Pre-Renewal Formulas

I also heard there is some server that say they have Battlegrounds 2.0, what is that mean?
What's the different between Battlegrounds 1.0 and Battlegrounds 2.0

I also heard about WoE 2.0, What's the different between WoE 1.0 and WoE 2.0?

Do you have Ep. 14.2: Eclage? If yes, would you share the .grf (I just need the Eclage Updates, not the whole .grf, /no1 I also need the whole Eclage Updates not only the town of Eclage /no1) I am requesting this because I am using idRO data.grf (It's 100% sucks!
They even do not update their izlude town, lol. I must do it myself. I
am considering to using kRO but I don't know where I can download the
latest version or the recommended version)

I am also considering to use a security, but I don't know how I can use a security and I don't know where to get available security for free, I don't have money so I don't know how to get a security like harmony. I seriously want to get harmony but I know my dad will 100% refuse to buy me such things like that because it too expensive for us. I know you would say 'Are you crazy? Asking for a good security for free? GTFO!" or something like that /sob, somebody could you please help me for free to improve my server? I am not an expert to do such things like that and I make a server for fun not for achieving a achievement or something else (Well, some of the reason is still a little have a same defition, I am too lazy to follow a rules so I will make my own rules, so I make a server but when I make a server I will not make a server that will only fun for me, I will make it fun for others) I am also still 14 years old (March 31) but I am a game lover /shy. I even thinking to crack Harmony yesterday (I am so stress ahaha because I believe harmony will make things easier because I don't want to ban my players, banning is hurting yourself because it will make the server dead, no more players.

My servers is a Mid rate server but I don't want to adding a overpowered donations or imbalanced customs due to the facts that midrate is a Low rate with a plus, so it just like a official server but it offers something more. I am a newbie of Ragnarok Online, I never really play Ragnarok Online, I just play on a official server for a 1-2 weeks then I disconnect from the server because it was very boring because I don't know what I must do, leveling is so hard there.

I am writing this with heart, with a greatly of hope to improve my server, due to the facts no one want to be my friends (I have friends on the real world but they don't really accept me as a friends sometimes they don't respect me by leaving me alone or heed me when I am talking a.k.a they don't answer or response any word that come out of my mouth due to the facts I can't socializing in the real world because my dad don't give me a good tutorial how to live in the real world, he just give me a computer when I want young so everyday I just playing games, and games and it destroying my life! I am so desparate of that facts but I believe I can change it one day, but first I want to play with my computer like making a server.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164

for this

Do you have Ep. 14.2: Eclage? If yes, would you share the .grf (I just need the Eclage Updates, not the whole .grf, /no1 I also need the whole Eclage Updates not only the town of Eclage /no1)
I am requesting this because I am using idRO data.grf (It's 100% sucks!

you should try harder to find it, many people have supported this,

for everything that belong to the client itself (kRO), you can find/search in Client Side section :
an example from the quote problem : this

Edited by exneval

for this

Do you have Ep. 14.2: Eclage? If yes, would you share the .grf (I just need the Eclage Updates, not the whole .grf, /no1 I also need the whole Eclage Updates not only the town of Eclage /no1)

I am requesting this because I am using idRO data.grf (It's 100% sucks!

you should try harder to find it, many people have supported this,

for everything that belong to the client itself (kRO), you can find/search in Client Side section :

an example from the quote problem : this

I know miruku projects but it will kill me because I want to download a eclage then I must the whole folder, ahaha.

I am trying to make a lite client for idRO because in Indonesia people mostly have idRo than kRO due to the facts, they are the official servers.

Okay, I need a help.