where to get latest update of dragon breath?

donkeyg

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1060

http://rathena.org/board/topic/80039-03132013-kro-maintenance/

2. Rune Knight: Dragon Breath WATER
-> The damage of Dragon Breath ability is reduced, now depends on the damage applied in the original formula.

where to get? and at the same time, dragon braeth water already added in rathena? and if didnt release, where do i reduce the damage of dragon braeth, current server level max are 170/60 ... the dragon breath are so imba.

../src/map/battle.c

case RK_DRAGONBREATH:
        md.damage = ((status_get_hp(src) / 200) + (status_get_max_sp(src) / 40)) * skill_lv;
        if (status_get_lv(src) > 100) md.damage = md.damage * status_get_lv(src) / 150;
        if (sd) md.damage = md.damage * (100 + 5 * (pc_checkskill(sd,RK_DRAGONTRAINING) - 1)) / 100;
        break;

what should i change? i wanna reduce the damage

Edited by donkeyg

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  403

Why do you want to change anything with the skill dragon breath

There is 2 skills, 1 Dragon Breath AND Dragon Breath (water)

With those lines you can reduce damage :

if (status_get_lv(src) > 100) md.damage = md.damage * status_get_lv(src) / 150;
        if (sd) md.damage = md.damage * (100 + 5 * (pc_checkskill(sd,RK_DRAGONTRAINING) - 1)) / 100;

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319

The change made Dragon Breath (including the fire one) now work much like a normal skill. No longer ignores DEF, no longer ignores racel reductions cards, things like archer skeletion affects the damage (sign cards boost the damage). Generally most of what didnt affect it now affects it.

demi-human/player reductions now apply to DB on kRO. I think I've read somewhere (it was posted couple hours ago) about elemental resist reducing it too.
I'll need to find that again to verify but I'll do that later. Yes DB is also affected by ranged modifiers now.

"It's confirmed that Dragon Breath is affected by Archer Skeleton card on kRO Sakray.
Also, Dragon Breath damage is reduced by target's DEF, racial, and elemental reductions now."

- Corrected an issue where Dragon Breath would ignore elemental reduction.
- Corrected an issue where Dragon Breath would ignore demihuman type resistance.

Another thing I noticed from how a official server handles the damage is since the first version it always handled damage as weapon type damage, except your ATK doesen't affect the game. Its like how the Mechanic's Self Destruction skill worked. Knowing this, the skill is completely coded incorrectly here. Its currently setup as a Misc type attack which is my fault since I didnt know the true attack type at the time.

So wait for a bit and we should get a properly working and updated version in soon.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1060

The change made Dragon Breath (including the fire one) now work much like a normal skill. No longer ignores DEF, no longer ignores racel reductions cards, things like archer skeletion affects the damage (sign cards boost the damage). Generally most of what didnt affect it now affects it.

demi-human/player reductions now apply to DB on kRO. I think I've read somewhere (it was posted couple hours ago) about elemental resist reducing it too.

I'll need to find that again to verify but I'll do that later. Yes DB is also affected by ranged modifiers now.

"It's confirmed that Dragon Breath is affected by Archer Skeleton card on kRO Sakray.

Also, Dragon Breath damage is reduced by target's DEF, racial, and elemental reductions now."

- Corrected an issue where Dragon Breath would ignore elemental reduction.

- Corrected an issue where Dragon Breath would ignore demihuman type resistance.

Another thing I noticed from how a official server handles the damage is since the first version it always handled damage as weapon type damage, except your ATK doesen't affect the game. Its like how the Mechanic's Self Destruction skill worked. Knowing this, the skill is completely coded incorrectly here. Its currently setup as a Misc type attack which is my fault since I didnt know the true attack type at the time.

So wait for a bit and we should get a properly working and updated version in soon.

so can i reduce the dragon breath of damage 50% 1st?

and btw when it wil implement this? this changes is so nice!!! hope we all can get the changelogs asap!

Edited by donkeyg