I have a question about HP

creeps123

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  78

Hello everyone, I just want to know how to change the Base HP of Advance 2nd job Class to 3rd job class..

even though they dont change to 3rd job.. if they gain the max lvl.. they will also have the HP of the 3rd class..

Im very sorry if i posted to the wrong section.. i just don't know what where to put this topic :(

Thanks for the support guys!

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

That'd be in your database folder then either (pre)re folder and find your job_db1.txt file.

JobID,Weight,HPFactor,HPMultiplicator,SPFactor,Unarmed,Dagger,1HSword,2HSword,1HSpear,2HSpear,1HAxe,2HAxe,1HMace,2HMace(unused),Rod,Bow,Knuckle,Instrument,Whip,Book,Katar,Revolver,Rifle,Gatling Gun,Shotgun,Grenade Launcher,Fuuma Shuriken,2HStaff,Shield

JobID,Weight,HPFactor,HPMultiplicator,SPFactor

• Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  78

That'd be in your database folder then either (pre)re folder and find your job_db1.txt file.

JobID,Weight,HPFactor,HPMultiplicator,SPFactor,Unarmed,Dagger,1HSword,2HSword,1HSpear,2HSpear,1HAxe,2HAxe,1HMace,2HMace(unused),Rod,Bow,Knuckle,Instrument,Whip,Book,Katar,Revolver,Rifle,Gatling Gun,Shotgun,Grenade Launcher,Fuuma Shuriken,2HStaff,Shield

JobID,Weight,HPFactor,HPMultiplicator,SPFactor

Ermm,, hello sir.. i have no idea what to edit.. should i just copy and paste the HPFactor HP Multiplicator and SPFactor of 3rd to my Advance 2nd class? thank you for your reply..