rAthena P-RE

ICEROCK

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  228

Question: I am using rAthena SVN Pre Renewal Enabled. Is it 100% Pre-Renewal(skill/stats/item/db formulas and etc.) as if I am using eAthena? And in what Episode does the latest rA is in?

* I don't want to use eAthena anymore. There are so many things(i.e. updates, source codes and scripts) that are hard to integrate in eAthena svn.

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  439

Mostly because mods that come out these days use rAthena as base.

Edited by Magnetix

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24

I've been trying rAthena for a while and yes once you disable renewal settings the server will turn completly ito pre-renewal... but take in mind this also means new mobs such as scarabas and etc will not be in the database since there is no official HP/stats for them under pre-renewal

I've been trying rAthena for a while and yes once you disable renewal settings the server will turn completly ito pre-renewal... but take in mind this also means new mobs such as scarabas and etc will not be in the database since there is no official HP/stats for them under pre-renewal

• Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  228

Last time I used rAthena there are some monsters in different maps(they said renewal spawns) even they shouldnt be there so I switched to eAthena.

Now, I want to use rA regardless of that mob locations I found before because I am seeing many source snippets, updates and most of the modifications are based on rA now. I cant implement them in eA.

So the answer is yes? I dont need to worry?

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Last time I used rAthena there are some monsters in different maps(they said renewal spawns) even they shouldnt be there so I switched to eAthena.

Now, I want to use rA regardless of that mob locations I found before because I am seeing many source snippets, updates and most of the modifications are based on rA now. I cant implement them in eA.

So the answer is yes? I dont need to worry?

If you switch everything off to Pre-Renewal your server will be in Pre-Renewal state. If you believe there is something wrong with the mob spawns in Pre-Renewal, check with RMS' mob database. It'll show you spawns of the mobs for Pre-renewal and Renewal.