Wew Pretty Bad At Sprites lol

Elyisa

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48

Hello Everyone, I have been attempting to add a wing to my server but i keep running into problem after problem after problem >.< my main problem is the sprite pic not showing up and when i click it my client crashes/stops running so i looked back thru the wiki and saw i needed to change my accname.lua so I did that and now before i start my client i get a error and my client open i login and still crash when i click my custom if anyone can help that would be great i have teamviewer EDIT: Now for some reason i cant wear ANY gears they wont show up on my character >.<

1-2 picture is what happens when i open my client

3rd picture is of what happens when i click the item in my inventory

4th picture is of what my item looks like in my inventory

if you need anymore pics pls dont hesitate to ask thanks! :D

thanks in advance!

-Kris

ScreenShot001.bmp

ScreenShot002.bmp

ScreenShot003.bmp

post-11887-0-18169500-1354346790_thumb.jpg

Edited by Elyisa

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1245

Before we help you out, did you review through the many previous item help based topics as a reference to possible solutions to your problem? Also, it is recommended that you post screenshots in JPEG format and NOT BMP as BMP consumes a lot of space for a relatively small picture file.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48

Before we help you out, did you review through the many previous item help based topics as a reference to possible solutions to your problem? Also, it is recommended that you post screenshots in JPEG format and NOT BMP as BMP consumes a lot of space for a relatively small picture file.

Yes I have literally went thru every question about this and nothing is fixed...I found ome problems i needed to fix and the picture of the sprite in my inventory worked so i double clicked it and put it on and i errorred and since its ON my character i cant logon to my character anymore T_T idk whats wrong it said something like item id 10 does not exist in db but ti only said that once and there was an item id 10 so idk what thats supposed to mean and sry about the pictures