Why not add some @commands...

Peopleperson49

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

There are several atcommands/mods that I think would benifit the SVN to have added to it. We can't preach staying ahead of other emulators if we arn't progressive in nature! I know we already have some excellent features such as bindatcmd, but it took somebody saying thats a good idea before it happened. It might be more work initially implimenting these, but I beleive it is worth looking into.

Peopleperson49

Adding guildmonster mod coded by GreenBox would allow the emperiums to be spawned under that command instead of the monster command. It is a more stable way to spawn the emperium and prevents it from being attacked by its own guild. It also have many other practical uses for event and WoE scripts.

Adding dropall mod coded by Xantara would all GM's to drop specific items groups of a speciifc kind. It still allows the normal function of dropall with just the added flexability to only drop certian kinds of items. For example if you use "@dropall 3" it will only drop the players etc items.

Adding KoEPatch mod coded by AnnieRuru would prevent hitting the emperium if it was spawned with the monster command. I don't know why something like this isn't already implimented, but I think even if guildmonster isn't this should be.

Adding getonlinemember compiles a list of online characters much like getpartymember and makes it much easier for item givers and other scripts to work.

Adding deleteall mod coded by nanakiwurtz would allow deleting of both inventory and storage at once. Very useful.

Adding Manage Skill Damage coded by Lilith would go a long way to balancing out the horrible issues with renewal. However, I'm not saying that it won't need to be tweaked some to keep thing as close to 1:1 as possible.

Adding seeghp mod allows players to see the HP of fellow guildmembers if the server chooses to allow the command to normal players. This is more off the topic, but it is a very nice addition that people will like.

Edited by Peopleperson49
  • Upvote 4