how to edit flux things (newbie questions T_T)

iubantot

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  312

Hello guys I'm using Flux control panel and im using Diaboro flux theme

but i dont know how to edit things can someone help me with these

problem # 1 : I want to change the Follow us on facebook box there and change it to our server's face book group but i dont know what to do. Gerome said on the download page of diaboro theme to look for the facebook.php but i cant see it T_T.

problem # 2 : On the control panel/diaboro's website there is a button download link i want to make that download button. to be like this.

when you click the download button it will bring you to a "downloads page" where they can see download links.

problem # 3: Also i want to apply the vote for points button but also i dont know how to use it -.- please help me !

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  815

Put add-on for the v4p and for the download pages you says

• Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  312

how about the problem # 1 -.- the theme i downloaded is diaboro and there is a "follow us on facebook" box but the facebook link there is Daredevilro i want to change it and make the facebook link there mine T_T please help me

• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  79

You can change the link for facebook in theme/diabro/header.php

search this line.

iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/likebox.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FDareDevil-RO%2F138880586155207%3Fref%3Dsgm&width=190&connections=10&stream=false&header=false&height=200" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:195px; height:200px;" allowTransparency="false">

Change this line.

http://www.facebook....#38;height=200" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden;"

I believe you need a facebook plugins.

If you want put a download link

go to application.php

search this

//'Downloads' => array('module' => 'pages','action' => 'downloads'),

change for

'Downloads' => array('exturl' => 'your link'),

3- Download the v4p on this forum and open your db and will give in addons / voteforpoints / shemas / logindb / you'll see three sql file. put them in your sql software. after put the links of your website and vote config points and you can also change the configuration in the file.

Good luck for the next. I search about change background color in theme designno2. thank

Edited by fredou81