FluxCP Error (Database loading from Webhost)

mitsukee

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20

So I tried talking to my host about the MySQL Databases error when running the server off it, but there's still no fixes. When we run the server off the computer, there's no error every 5 seconds. This is what happen when we run it under our webhost:

screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

screenshot3.png

Also when trying to create an account on the website, it gives me this error:

"Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'INVALID_BIRTHDATE_FORMAT' in /home/scarlett/public_html/modules/account/create.php on line 118"

10 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  707

Hi mitsukee,

Using a webhost's MySQL server is not a good choice to host your RO database; especially for cPanel-based Webhosts. The cPanel-based Webhost has a MySQL configuration which is optimized and configured just for web hosting; short-lived connections and fast transactions.

For hosting a game database, you'd need to have a MySQL server with a long keep alive timeout, along with the standard configuration for values such as 'key/read/sort buffer size', 'max allowed packet', 'thread stack', 'cache', and more.

So you'd be better off if you just installed MySQL on your computer and used that SQL server to host your RO database instead.

Alright. How would I make the Control Panel work though? Pretty sure I have to put the database in there for the accounts and all if I want them to register through the CP.

Hi mitsukee,

You can just edit the '/config/servers.php' to link your FluxCP to the proper MySQL database.

When I try to login the control panel using my account info, it says "Unexpected error occurred, please try again or report to an admin."

MD5 is turned off in MySQL and in the CP config.... I'm not sure what that messages means D:

Edited by mitsukee

Hi mitsukee,

Turn on error reporting by editing the '/config/error.php' file inside your FluxCP directory. Then switch false to true for the error_reporting value; after this is done, retry to log in and it should show a more detailed error message. Post it here so we can see what the real issue is.

Well it was already set to true for the error. Now when I log in, it says this

Exception Details

Error: Flux_Error

Message: MySQL error (SQLSTATE: 42S02, ERROR: 1146): Table 'rathena.cp_credits' doesn't exist

File: /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection/Statement.php:27 File Line Function/Method /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/SessionData.php 357 Flux_Connection_Statement::execute() /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/SessionData.php 115 Flux_SessionData::getAccount() /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/SessionData.php 64 Flux_SessionData::initialize() /home/scarlett/public_html/index.php 150 Flux_SessionData::__construct()

Exception Trace As String

#0 /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/SessionData.php(357): Flux_Connection_Statement->execute(Array)

#1 /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/SessionData.php(115): Flux_SessionData->getAccount(Object(Flux_LoginAthenaGroup), 'misskp')

#2 /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/SessionData.php(64): Flux_SessionData->initialize()

#3 /home/scarlett/public_html/index.php(150): Flux_SessionData->__construct(Array, false)

#4 {main}

Hi mitsukee,

There you have it; it is missing a table.

Table 'rathena.cp_credits' doesn't exist

Alright, noob question.

How do I add the table to MySQL? I should be adding that table to the login?

Thank you for the help, Asura.

Hi mitsukee,

You would need to import the .sql file to your "rathena" database. You can find the .sql here: https://github.com/calciumkid/fluxcp-renewal/tree/master/data/schemas/logindb

If you don't know which, here are the specifics...

1) https://github.com/calciumkid/fluxcp-renewal/blob/master/data/schemas/logindb/cp_credits.497.sql

2) https://github.com/calciumkid/fluxcp-renewal/blob/master/data/schemas/logindb/cp_credits.743.sql

If you are missing any other tables, it should be pretty obvious which to import back to your "rathena" database.

Alright, thank you.

I'm getting this error when making an account: "Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'INVALID_BIRTHDATE_FORMAT' in /home/scarlett/public_html/modules/account/create.php on line 118"

Well I guess I was trying to change the order and see if that worked...but still the same error.

Just different line number now:

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'INVALID_BIRTHDATE_FORMAT' in /home/scarlett/public_html/modules/account/create.php on line 115