help problem with flux cp.

Loki81

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  79

Hello

I try to install flux cp and oddly it marks me even before the install module.

Warning: date (): It is not safe to Rely on the system's timezone settings. You are * required * to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set () function. In case you used Any Of Those methods and you are still getting this warning, you misspelled the timezone Most Likely identified. We selected 'Europe / Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' INSTEAD in / usr / html / index.php on line 183 Warning: date (): It is not safe to Rely on the system's timezone settings. You are * required * to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set () function. In case you used Any Of Those methods and you are still getting this warning, you misspelled the timezone Most Likely identified. We selected 'Europe / Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' INSTEAD in / on line 74 Warning usr/html/cp1/lib/Flux/LogFile.php: date (): It is not safe to Rely on the system's timezone settings. You are * required * to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set () function. In case you used Any Of Those methods and you are still getting this warning, you misspelled the timezone Most Likely identified. We selected 'Europe / Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' INSTEAD in / usr/html/cp1/lib/Flux/LogFile.php on line 74

Error

An error occurred while trying to process your request.

Please try Contacting year administrator: admin @ localhost

I Ceres control panel, I have deleted the database and the website and everything that relates to him.

I used the tutorial from Khazou frathena http://board.frathen...?showtopic=5062 is very clear, but I do not know if something is missing as added a sql database to flow ...

I have two host, one that included the server (emulator) and a database (phpmyadmin), I'm on linux. I also have a webhost with cpanel that I would put my site on the webhost and the flow but I do not configure this PC (I do it with no problem with ceres)

The reason I want to do this is on my vps, I do not have access to SMTP Host Address and email setting on the vps and I can not as I had this problem with cp password retrieve.

so here goes ..

thank you

edit. I clear cache and modified application.php on vps and i try to the same on webhost but i can install on that but it marked error after i user my id

'ServerAddress' => 'vp ip', // This value is the hostname:port under which Flux runs. (e.g., example.com or example.com:80)

'BaseURI' => 'cp1', // The base URI is the base web root on which your application lies.

'InstallerPassword' => 'sdrd', // Installer/updater password.

server.php

'ServerName' => 'Nibelung-Valesti',

'Hostname' => 'vp ip',

'Username' => 'user',

'Password' => '123456',

'Database' => 'ragnarok',

'Hostname' => 'vp ip',

'Username' => 'user',

'Password' => '123456',

'Database' => 'log',

Edited by fredou81

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  707

Hi fredou81,

I would suggest to turn error reporting on; you can do this by editing '/config/error.php' and then switch false to true. After this, visit your FluxCP once again and let us know what error message it displays in the center and not the top.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  79

Now everything works good, I did not put the right user sql. small question, I do not understand why my server is online and yet my Character Server is offline and others are online. My item database, there is nothing in his mobskill and makes me an error web page. I did reload, but I do not understand.

oh i change my serveradress at localhost to vp ip.

error appear

Database item

Exception Details

Error: Flux_Error

Message: MySQL error (SQLSTATE: 42S02, ERROR: 1146): Table 'ragnarok.cp_itemshop' doesn't exist

File: /usr/html/cp1/modules/item/index.php:276 File Line Function/Method /usr/html/cp1/lib/Flux/Template.php 337 include() /usr/html/cp1/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php 168 Flux_Template::render() /usr/html/cp1/index.php 177 Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch()

Exception Trace As String

#0 /usr/html/cp1/lib/Flux/Template.php(337): include()

#1 /usr/html/cp1/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php(168): Flux_Template->render()

#2 /usr/html/cp1/index.php(177): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)

#3 {main}

database mobskill

Warning: fopen(/usr/html/cp1/lib/eA/mob_skills.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/html/cp1/modules/reload/mobskill.php on line 27 Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in /usr/html/cp1/modules/reload/mobskill.php on line 31

I use eathena

edit: mobskill I use the modified permission to my cp file and it's worth and reload.

edit2 Item and mobskill solved but my offline not.

edit : Problem solved, this is not the good port. I have changed and it worth.

Edited by fredou81