Mobs doesnt appear on any map.

naaaan

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  244

help me i check all fields and i dont see any monster, how to configure this one? how to add normal monster spawn automaticaly?

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  754

You have to set this in src/common/mmo.h correctly

search for this line

#define PACKETVER 20101124

change the number to your client's date

Don't forget to recompile.

well done. thank you sir! one more im crashing with port malaya mobs like bakonawa. but i already have them i update my kro and to be sure i have them on my C:\Program Files\Gravity\kro\data\sprite\¸ó½ºÅÍ ( i also reduce bakonawa size to 80% to avoid crashing). any suggestion? thanks /no1 i use 20100616a ragexe(awesome stable and less problem).

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  117

Clients before 2011 November ones if I recall will crash upon encountering Bakonawa because of it's size. So basically the only way is reduce it's size. You could use 2012-04-10 but requires a lot of tweaking to client side to get it to work right but in the end you can stick with what you currently use if it work right and only that mob crashes you.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  754

I don't know what episode or client bakonawa started to be present but just use an updated lua/lub for mobs to be sure

Use an updated npcidentity and jobname (lua or lub, depending on what the client reads first)

http://svn6.assembla...npcidentity.lua

http://svn6.assembla...nfo/jobname.lua

If you need lubs, I've attached a compiled one

They must be in

RO/data/lua files/datainfo/

lua.zip

Clients before 2011 November ones if I recall will crash upon encountering Bakonawa because of it's size. So basically the only way is reduce it's size. You could use 2012-04-10 but requires a lot of tweaking to client side to get it to work right but in the end you can stick with what you currently use if it work right and only that mob crashes you.

this want i think older clients does not support renewal mobs, the only reason why i use 2010(my current client) because i cant configure my 20120410 client. my rathena done well and so far no error's to be encounter, but when i always use client 20120410 it dont directly to my server name .my server start with a question "do you agree" (yes)or(no)" then login page.(after login) it show "NO MSG(5011)" any suggestion for this problem?

I don't know what episode or client bakonawa started to be present but just use an updated lua/lub for mobs to be sure

Use an updated npcidentity and jobname (lua or lub, depending on what the client reads first)

http://svn6.assembla...npcidentity.lua

http://svn6.assembla...nfo/jobname.lua

If you need lubs, I've attached a compiled one

They must be in

RO/data/lua files/datainfo/

[/quot]

port malaya episode 25

i have lua file same version with my current client. how to know if my client does not compatible with one so i can use lua or lub?

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  117

this want i think older clients does not support renewal mobs, the only reason why i use 2010(my current client) because i cant configure my 20120410 client. my rathena done well and so far no error's to be encounter, but when i always use client 20120410 it dont directly to my server name .my server start with a question "do you agree" (yes)or(no)" then login page.(after login) it show "NO MSG(5011)" any suggestion for this problem?

These are the several things you might want to check.

Did you use correct date lua files for it?

Used the correct packet version?

Unchecked "read lua before lub" and "read data folder first" when diffing?

Did you check if you used lua514 to compile your lub files?

Did you put all your server files in grf since it will only read it from there since "read data folder first" diff isn't working?

Are you using an up to date msgstringtable.txt?