After Debug: .exe Files missing

mixeeplikstick

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48

Hi guys need another help. It seems that my login-server_sql and map-server_sql because I am missing .exe files (login-server_sql.exe and map-server_sql.exe) on my rAthena folder after debugging.

I attached the screenshot. Hoping to get a response soon. Thanks in advance.

Guys I figured it out already, i just forgot to "Build Solution" on MS Visual C++...

but now I encountered a new problem. It says "

[/color] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"[/b] on my mapserv-sql.bat, logserv-sql.bat, and charserv-sql.bat...

I attached another screenshot below. Please I need help. /wah

post-7414-0-24408200-1346379384_thumb.jpg

post-7414-0-67139600-1346380954_thumb.jpg

Edited by mixeeplikstick

2 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3125

Simply put, that error message means that the user 'root' doesn't have permissions to access the database 'rathena' from the location 'localhost'.

MySQL can be abit picky on Windows, and depending on how the engine interprets the connection request, it can say localhost or 127.0.0.1. If you've enabled access from 127.0.01, copy the 'privileges' to enable access from 'localhsot' too. That should fix it.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48

Simply put, that error message means that the user 'root' doesn't have permissions to access the database 'rathena' from the location 'localhost'.

MySQL can be abit picky on Windows, and depending on how the engine interprets the connection request, it can say localhost or 127.0.0.1. If you've enabled access from 127.0.01, copy the 'privileges' to enable access from 'localhsot' too. That should fix it.

thanks for the help dude, i did forgot to add the privileges on my root user in MySQL that's why i get access denied. Created a new user 'ragnarok' aside the root user and it works perfectly fine now. :)