Client Problem : ChatWndInfo.Lua & OptionInfo.Lua

Rabbit

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59

It is about ChatWndInfo.Lua and OptionInfo.Lua, everytime i want to close RO by pressing ALT+F4 (or close it manually) i will get two type of errors. 1 = ChatWndInfo.Lua and 2 = OptionInfo.Lua. I already have put them inside my data folder (already repack it into GRF) but why this errors showed up?

1 more problem is, how do i avoid from exit RO windows when i'm pressing on Cancel button? What is happen actually when i press on Cancel button it just exit the RO windows, if i'm not mistaken it suppose to be on Username & Password box before it can exit the windows. Hmmp, i'm using client version 2011-11-16, latest rAthena. I'd really really really hope that you guys can help me with this kind of problem. Okay, i provide some pictures for you to see it.

chatwndinfoulua.png

optioninfolua.png

quit.png

Thank you. /ok

8 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  713

about the second problem, it is not possible, that is how far diffs got when gravity removed the old login system.

@EvilPuncker :

Okay, thanks for clarify for the second problem. Any idea what is going on with the first problem? Thanks ! /ok

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  76

for the 1st problem i think the is not compatible with your client date or maybe you need to run your ragnarok exe in admin mode

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  713

do any other error pop up before the window that you show in the pic?

@randell1993 :

Are you saying that my client not compatible with current Lua Files that i'm using right now? I already apply that client to run as admin. Hmmph.

@EvilPuncker :

No, there is no other error except those 2 errors. Hmmph, i really don't know how to solve it.

Thanks for two of you. :(

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  76

i presume its really your lua files not compatible with your client date either your lua files are too old or too new for the client try upgrading your client then im using 04 10 2012 client with latest lua from http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/ClientSide/

@randell1993:

I do a check-out from Tortoise SVN using link that you provide and pick Lub Files that match with my Client Version and guess what? Successfully done! I've seen that link before but maybe i'm not in a good mood to search deeper on that link. It removes my current problems. Thumbs UP for randell1993. So i assume this problem has been solved by me and thanks for reminding me, randell1993. Also EvilPuncker, he did explain about the Old Login System. /ok

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  550

i presume its really your lua files not compatible with your client date either your lua files are too old or too new for the client try upgrading your client then im using 04 10 2012 client with latest lua from http://subversion.as...svn/ClientSide/

Sir what am i going to do after i download the lub files and the lua files? should i delete the lua files and paste the lub files in it or should i let the lua and lub files together in the same folder??