Server Login Issue

Peopleperson49

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

I tried to log on to my server and I got the following error. I have updated my server to the latest files recently, but I have been on since then. Thanks.

199.247.4)
[status]: Connection of the account 'peopleperson49' accepted.
[info]: Closed connection from '71.199.247.4'.
[info]: request connect - account_id:2000000/login_id1:1613877928/login_id2:1608951843
[info]: Loading Char Data (2000000)
[info]: Char load request (150000)
[sql]: DB error - Unknown column 'elemental_id' in 'field list'
[Debug]: at char.c:1033 - SELECT `char_id`,`account_id`,`char_num`,`name`,`class`,`base_level`,`job_level`,`base_exp`,`job_exp`,`zeny`,`str`,`agi`,`vit`,`int`,`dex`,`luk`,`max_hp`,`hp`,`max_sp`,`sp`,`status_point`,`skill_point`,`option`,`karma`,`manner`,`party_id`,`guild_id`,`pet_id`,`homun_id`,`elemental_id`,`hair`,`hair_color`,`clothes_color`,`weapon`,`shield`,`head_top`,`head_mid`,`head_bottom`,`last_map`,`last_x`,`last_y`,`save_map`,`save_x`,`save_y`,`partner_id`,`father`,`mother`,`child`,`fame`,`rename`,`delete_date`,`robe` FROM `char` WHERE `char_id`=? LIMIT 1
[status]: Char-server 'rAthena' has disconnected.
[status]: Attempting to connect to Char Server. Please wait.
[status]: Connecting to 108.171.197.168:6121
[Error]: make_connection: connect failed (socket #5, error 111: Connection refused)!

Peopleperson49

I'm not sure how to edit the title as solved, but for anybody else that has the same problem... My sql was out of date for the update of all my files. They added an elemental table so you just have to go to myphpadmin and update the table. I closed the link so I don't have that anymore, sorry.

Peopleperson49

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet