Help! Thor Patcher Patching

Dvrstle

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  361

Heres my problem:

instead of merging my thor file in my grf. . . it just replace my original grf. . . EX. im going to patch my serverRO.grf. . . instead of inserting my patch in that grf. . . it just replace that grf with a new one that has the patch . . . and only the patch xD

Here's what really happened

i have my serverRO.grf and im going to patch it using thor patcher.... im already done in all setup.... this what happened.. . . serverRO.grf is 20mb .... after patching it became 2mb which just contains my patch.... can anyone help me about this?

thnx in advance!!!

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19

Ah sounds like you made your patch grf called ``serverRO.grf`` and selected ``single file`` for input and selected RO directory (using ThorGenerator. When using the thor patcher, it would end up replacing your serverRO.grf.

Instead in order to make the patch you need all the files outside the grf and select ```Directory`` on the thor generator. this would merge with the default grf rather than replacing it completely.

Correct me if im wrong.