Skill Cast Rate

Aleos

Question

• Group:  Development Manager
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  732

So my source base is 3CeAM. I've merged rAthena to it for the renewal bits of source here and there. The issue I'm having right now is with skill casting. Since the source I'm using is all renewal, I don't have any config flags or the REMODE settings. I merged the skill_castfix() and skill_castfix_sc() functions as well as their calls in the unit.c which is different form 3CeAM.

The skill_cast_db doesn't need to be changed since it all uses the same information anyways even though it's structured a bit differently. Now the issue that I'm running into is that when I use any skills that have cast time, they all average at about 1~2 seconds no matter the stats (INT and DEX since they are the only two stats that affect cast rate) I'm at (1 or 120). This issue had come up before but was fixed in eA a while ago for 64-bit Linux systems.

I'm at a standstill here and am wondering what I am completely missing. If someone has any insight as to where I should look I would appreciate it!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet