toasty woe controller

leadtech

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  59

I used toasty woe controller then i generate the scripts and i put it in the npc/guild2/agit_start_se.txt because i used bot FE and SE Castles ...

I got an error on my console ..

npc_parse_function: Overwriting user function [WoEToggler] (npc/guild2/agit_start_se.txt:541)

how to fix this error ?

help me plss :)

thanks in advance more power :D

2 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10015

perhap you have loaded the same function before this....and now since you are reloading it...so it overwrite the old function that with same name...

just make sure you didnt have 2 script or more that loading the same name function...

beside, it doesnt bring any harm to your server unless your function is different from the previous 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44

//= - Added some nifty code that prevents catastrophic failure of the script if you try to run a trunk //= version on a stable server (ie. if you do, it will show an error message, but script will still //= run perfectly fine - check out WoEToggler function for those that want to peek at it =P)

Was some code I added a while ago that prevented the script from completely failing on stable servers if people loaded the wrong version. The sideeffect was that it put up a harmless warning message. May remove it in future release since stable isn't used much anymore.