ASPD Potions Issue

Maki

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1195

Ind:

Quote from JakeRed (over bug tracker)

Well it's weird this info, since i just used a Concentration Pot and it only gave me +1 ASPD not 4 ASPD and also Awakening Potion gave me +1 ASPD not +6 ASPD at least in kRO sakray. I'll need to confirm this over kRO main and also iRO. kRO sakray without Concentration Pot: screen043.jpgkRO Sakray with Concentration pot: screen044.jpgkRO Sakray using Awakening Pot: screen045.jpg Far as i can see bonus items are not giving a fixed value as we thought at least on sakray. Later i'm going post with my findings about this situation. Since bonus items seems to be calculated in different ways depending on servers. EDIT: Confirmed over kRO main server doesn't have Aspd bonus items based on a fixed amount. It seems based on a percent of the current aspd. The aspd bonus from items depends heavily over the current aspd far as i tested. I still need to make more test to make a formula based on what i'm getting over kRO. kRO main server and also sakray uses a new ASPD formula + a new penalty weapon system since before a 2 handed sword decreased in 12 the ASPD, but now it gets decreased by 15. The same goes with the rest of weapons. but it seems to get reduced by AGI. EDIT:I got new info showing differences between kRO and iRO ASPD bonus Items. Here we have an example of my kRO main server swordie without concentration Pot:screen065.jpgNow here we have the kRO main server swordie with Concentration Pot:screen062.jpg Clearly we can see there is no fixed bonus ASPD over kRO. But look at iRO screenshots: swordie, same stats as the kRO without Concentration Pot: screenYggdrasil_New_Open003.jpgSwordie with Concentration Pot: screenYggdrasil_New_Open005.jpg Certainly there is a fixed +4 ASPD bonus from Concentration pot to my Swordman but the same is not being applied for kRO. So now we have 2 different mechanics. So what are we gonna do?. Are we going to follow iRO mechanics or kRO mechanics?. iRO mechanics: - fixed ASPD bonus items- ASPD higher at low levels- Fixed Penalty over ASPD with weapons kRO mechanics:- % based ASPD bonus items- ASPD lower at low levels- Penalty over ASPD with weapons decreased increasing AGI. Note: Also i found aspd penalty from weapons gets reduced by amount of AGI this only happens over kRO main and sakray, but not over iRO.

I'm wondering whether this is a actual mechanic difference or if kRO changed this and iRO is just not up to date to that yet.

Also I'd like to ask what do you think we should do about this in case that it's a actual difference, who do we follow in this case?

SunDeath

Doesn't look like iRO is planning on changing it anytime soon so...

Guess we'll just have to pick for now and see if they ever change it.

JakeRed

I was playing for a while in fRO, and they uses the same mechanics as iRO, also someone from philipines confirmed to me the same applies to pRO, jRO also uses the same mechanics as iRO, only kRO has this mechanics until now.

Ind

Being we have more precise info on how the iRO one works I vote for us to use the iRO one for now

JakeRed

I also vote for iRO mechanics easier to figurate out how does it works the renewal mechanics.

I love these signatures.

Ind

Added this in r65

JakeRed

Isn't iRO usually faster / better than kRO anyway?

Actually the new formula from kRO allows to train faster once you reborn at least.

Getting 193 ASPD is kinda hard into iRO servers, but i found it quite easy to do it on kRO, because we can reduce the fixed weapon penalty with AGI, and that's a big plus on this new formula, but i still unable to have a correct formula, so i prefer to use the iRO formula for now.