Fixed: Thanks for the thoughts :D

Fjaan

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17

Okie, i want to have the max stats point gained ot 12000 while the max lvl in my server is 1000.

basically when a player reaches 334 level he gets about 11988 stat points i want it to pretty much stay there and not go above?

I checked the db/statpoint.txt & statpoint_renewal.txt both have numbers in it starting from 48,51,54,57,.....,5847,5859,5872,5885 and ends. I don't quite get the way i am suppose to change this to make it so that when the player gets to about 12000 stats points this stops.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!!!!

Fjaan~

EDITED: Okie so how to fix that problem just incase someone else is as newb as me? Well open excel depending on ur max level of ur server type in the desired stat points given on each level so i made it +100 each level until 100 then i made it +12 each level (each line is a new level so line 1 = lvl 1, line 100 = lvl 100 & line 1000=lvl1000). So you can make it the way u want and should work with ease. End results copy past into statpoint.txt and all done

Thanks!!!

Edited by Fjaan

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet