Portuguese International Forums

Mystery

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Are you guys planning to add new international forums under the international forum? Ya jut got Filipino there (although it's very populated) but I wouldn't mind having a Portuguese forum or others D: (mainly portuguese cause I'm portuguese).

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2223

Here's how the staff feels about the international sections:

There are no international sections!

Yes, we are well aware of this. The international sections have been plagued with bad moderation from a few moderators over the years, or so it seems. The language barrier is a large hurdle to overcome with moderation in those sections. So, we are only going to create eAthena support sections for which there are moderators for. If any different language emulator translations are online, frankly, we will want to create redirects to those forms in lieu of creating seperate forums here.

Do you know if any of the Portuguese Moderators from the old forums are still active?

or anyone here who would be willing to moderator that section?

• Group:  Content Moderator
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  639

Well, I support an Portuguese area and, If you want, I can moderate.

Well I'm fluent in speaking it, but with reading/writing portuguese.. I'm so so. Lol

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  198

Another topic about it? it has been discussed enough.

Here's how the staff feels about the international sections:

There are no international sections!

Yes, we are well aware of this. The international sections have been plagued with bad moderation from a few moderators over the years, or so it seems. The language barrier is a large hurdle to overcome with moderation in those sections. So, we are only going to create eAthena support sections for which there are moderators for. If any different language emulator translations are online, frankly, we will want to create redirects to those forms in lieu of creating seperate forums here.

Do you know if any of the Portuguese Moderators from the old forums are still active?

or anyone here who would be willing to moderator that section?

No one is willing to moderate, most just want a "tag".

The moderadores of eathena.ws have asked to leave staff is more than one year, but were not removed and no new moderator are added.

When I created brAthena, we did a redirect forum in portuguese support and all members came to brAthena.

It's better to keep a redirect to brathena, because neither there will be many members in theinternational forum.

I already give the information to the Jguy, only is need to create.

• Group:  Content Moderator
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  639

Well, reconsiderating this, I agree with Protimus.

Well what happens if people don't want to go to BReAthena? and creating a new forum account just to get support? If they can easily get it on the forum they go on all the time? Maybe some people like eAthena better than BR eAthena. And another topic about this? I've never seen another topic regarding this except only the little message jguy said.

I don't see people who were eAPT not wishing go to brAthena, so far the only ones complaining and trying flames are staff members of another brazilian community that never does support to eAthena and want get moderator powers for "inflate yourself".

Why not go to brAthena? Just because you create an account? This is nothing, either create an account quickly and easily.

It's nonsense to create a section that members there will be enough... There will be no need moderators.

I don't see people who were eAPT not wishing go to brAthena, so far the only ones complaining and trying flames are staff members of another brazilian community that never does support to eAthena and want get moderator powers for "inflate yourself".

Why not go to brAthena? Just because you create an account? This is nothing, either create an account quickly and easily.

It's nonsense to create a section that members there will be enough... There will be no need moderators.

As stupid as "Just because of making an account" sounds, it's half true. I've met people who are seriously lazy and don't like making extra accounts on sites they rarely go to. =.='

Other then that, some people want that "Mod" position cause they're flipping pathetic power hungry idiots =.='

I agree with you regarding these lazy people, I think we should abolish this kind thinking of the community. This starts not giving choices to people who think this way or want moderation powers without good cause.

But is like i said.. I not seen any of old eAPT members they think that way about the use of brAthena. The only members who want this are the staff members of another brazilian community that just want it for have powers... So it is not necessary because there is already an great brazilian support.

Edited by Protimus