PARANOiA

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7

Posted (edited)

Hello! 

I have an issue with the jobmaster npc, the thing is if any user that is High Novice talks with the Job Master, this NPC will display every high first class instead of changing the correct class for the user, i.e. let us suppose that I was a swordman > knight and then rebirth, Im high novice 10 job and I walk with the Job Master, this npc will be able to change me to High Aco, High Mage, High Thief... instead of changing me to High Swordman as it should be... and its the same if Im high Swordman, the NPC will give me the option to move to Paladin or LK instead of only LK.

At first what I did to solve the problem was to disable rebirth, but if I rebirth with the Yuno quest the Job Master will be able to change my class as mentioned.

Can someone please help me with the script? or if you know an actual Job Master that I should use with this requirements it will be good too.

Thanks in advance for the help on this!

jobmaster.txt

Edited by PARANOiA

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1583

1 hour ago, PARANOiA said:

Hello! 

I have an issue with the jobmaster npc, the thing is if any user that is High Novice talks with the Job Master, this NPC will display every high first class instead of changing the correct class for the user, i.e. let us suppose that I was a swordman > knight and then rebirth, Im high novice 10 job and I walk with the Job Master, this npc will be able to change me to High Aco, High Mage, High Thief... instead of changing me to High Swordman as it should be... and its the same if Im high Swordman, the NPC will give me the option to move to Paladin or LK instead of only LK.

At first what I did to solve the problem was to disable rebirth, but if I rebirth with the Yuno quest the Job Master will be able to change my class as mentioned.

Can someone please help me with the script? or if you know an actual Job Master that I should use with this requirements it will be good too.

Thanks in advance for the help on this!

jobmaster.txt 17.48 kB · 0 downloads

Hello, you didnt use the jobmaster from rathena ?

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/npc/custom/jobmaster.txt

There is this part 

.LastJob = true;                    // Enforce linear class changes?

it is enforce as default linear class changes.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7

SOLVED I did not saw that line, my bad... thanks!