[Showcase] Nyani Streamer Manager

Nyaniverse

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  45

Hello everynyan!

I was messing around in my local server and thought of an NPC that easily helps manage my list of streamers without having to go into my server files to tweak them manually~

Thus I showcase my own streamer manager NPC~ complete with a "countdown" to their designated supply reset day~

Features:

• Easily add/remove streamers via their in-game name, regardless if they're online or offline!
  • Automatic supply reset for hassle-free management
  • Online streamers will be notified automatically when they are added to the supply NPC
  • Configurable settings such as announcements, items given as supply, item bound-type and more!
  • Username searching feature
  • Additional option to wipe all supplies sent to streamers (can be configured what IDs that will be removed)
  • Daily supply distribution with automatic reset at X time, available logs to check when stream/supply was claimed
  • Separate supply list for 'Casual' and 'Official' streamers
  • Has streamer ranking that settles every week for weekly, and every 1st of the month for monthly, keeps a record for all-time ranking as well
  • When streamer is removed, data will not show on rankings, but ranking information is preserved, so if streamer is added back, they will go back to their previous rank/point
  • Added previous week/month ranking on options
  • Added option for GM to reset weekly/monthly rankings or both

I would love to hear your opinions about this NPC and if you think I can improve it somewhere, please feel free to mention it below!

Cheers, nyan~

Edited by Nyaniverse
updated features list
  • Love 1

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1543

Just curious, how do you detect the streamer is active streamer or not ? By manually ?

On 11/30/2023 at 8:59 AM, Chaos92 said:

Just curious, how do you detect the streamer is active streamer or not ? By manually ?

Hmm, I just made the script to help me facilitate who's in my streamer program and such, so I do have to manually put them in or remove them. So yes, it's very manual.

It was created to only assist in managing my streamer program, without having to touch my script or having to reload npcs every time I had to add/remove someone from the list.

Edit:

This question actually made me re-think the script and made it more interesting -- I'll post the updated showcase soon~

New Features

• Initial search can be set either for username or regular character name
  • Now an option to wipe all 'supplies' from the database (requires custom item ids to work properly, or else it will delete all other supplies) - if enabled, supplies reset at 00:00 server time, wiping all supplies (online and offline)
  • Now has a feature that distributes supplies to streamers on a daily basis, logs the time they claimed supply for checking purposes
  • Now has a feature that separates supplies for 'Casual' streamers from 'Official' streamers
  • Has a built-in announce feature when claiming supplies, allows said streamer to broadcast (once per day) that they claimed their supply and will go live soon
Edited by Nyaniverse
added features

Update:

New Features

• Username searching feature
  • Additional option to wipe all supplies sent to streamers (can be configured what IDs that will be removed)
  • Daily supply distribution with automatic reset at X time, available logs to check when stream/supply was claimed
  • Separate supply list for 'Casual' and 'Official' streamers
  • Has streamer ranking that settles every week for weekly, and every 1st of the month for monthly, keeps a record for all-time ranking as well
  • When streamer is removed, data will not show on rankings, but ranking information is preserved, so if streamer is added back, they will go back to their previous rank/point

New feature video (updated initial post as well)

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

New Features:

• Added previous week/month ranking on options
  • Added option for GM to reset weekly/monthly rankings or both

If anyone has any ideas that might be good to add to this NPC, please feel free to comment and I'll see if I can add that said feature~