Custom Monster Add Configure

Shark28

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17

Hey guys,

I've taken the time to develop a Custom Monster Add Tool based on Google Excel and would like to offer it freely. Please note that you can only copy and download the table to use it. I will soon create a program for this so that you can easily integrate it with the Sader´s Monster Generator to quickly add custom monsters. I hope you enjoy using the tool.

If you have any suggestions for improvement, I'd appreciate it if you could share them with me so that I can enhance the tool/table.
Feel free to copy and use the table.
Don't steal credits; give credits to me, as I put effort into creating them.
Do not edit my work without my permission, including recolors."

It's a link to Google Docs where you can easily download the table.

Custom Monster Add Configure

if you like my Custom Monster Add Configure give me positive Feedback or a Thump Up /kis

How to Download it:

If you want to download the table, click on 'Data,' then on 'Download,' and download it as an xlsx file.
Next, open your Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel, go to 'Import,' and select the file.
It's important to choose the xlsx format, as the formula for conversion or continuation might otherwise be lost.

Have fun with this Tool.
Your Shark28

my own ragnarok online project is actually not promoted / started because i make many custom stuff and more 2024 come my new Ragnarok Online Server "RoyalRO".

Ragnarok Online Monster Statting.xlsx

Edited by Shark28
How to Download it how to import it V1.0