[Showcase and Download] Reworked Hairtsyles

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  354

Hello people, its been a long time huh? Well I've been away from RO community for some years already, but recently I've been requested to work on some hairstyles, the idea was to rework some of the janky still beloved custom hairstyles, however things happened and this project will not go further, so I'm here to share what was done so far.

Keep in mind that those are the spr and act files with the palette adapted for a specific server use, so I do not assure that it will fully work on your server, I'll leave the pngs public on my DeviantArt soon, so you can grab the heads and pack yourself if you know how to use the ACT Edtior.

Also I want to note that the heads are not all mine since I've worked to fix the work of other authors, you don't need my permission to use it on your server, but as always, don't put a paywall behind the work posted here and don't try to sell or claim the job done yours.

Now lets go for the screenshots and files.

Here a sample of every hairstyle:

image.thumb.png.18d7e9d5506763afe0fc60473f07fff1.png

Some Comparisons (New on the top, Old on the bottom):
ImagemImagemImagem

(here the new is on the bottom and the old on the top)

Imagem

Anf of course the DOWNLOAD:
data.zip < This is a Data folder with the hairs inside, remember to rename the number to the macthing hair on your server or you'll replace the wrong ones! The names on the folder does not match with the 84 pack, so even if you use it, make sure to give the proper ids.

And to finish, thank you for passing by and checking out my work, I barely visit this forum anymore so keep in mind that I'll not give support by this topic or DMs here. I also got permission to make these files public so please lets avoid the drama.

See ya!

Edited by Emistry
  • Upvote 4
  • MVP 1
  • Like 2