[SOLVED] Sorcerer slaveclone as an Element's Master?

eduardoxmenezes

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  35

Hello,

Does anybody know how are ed->master or ed->master_id being processed when mob_ai timer is on? I am wondering if I can program it so that even Sorcerer-slaveclone could be followed by its own Element. I managed to let the slaveclone summons the element, but it just stays w/o attacking. I suppose it's because of the absence of master. Am afraid that it's similarly practically-impossible just like slaveclone's Homunculus. However it didn't seem that element's more complicated than homunculus as it works with simple block_list.

I do find that ed has a master property (as map_session_data), but I don't understand how that master is used (maybe under mob.cpp?).

Thanks

Edited by eduardoxmenezes

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  35

Update:

I found that master is not the only thing controlling the AI. It is basically the timer that does it. So, after imitating the flow of homunculus & element creation of an sd, I got that md now is able to do the similar thing, as well as copying the original stats. My thinking about why md is able to do this, is because there's no actually a validation of account_id when interacting with database; which means the list in database is just stored like that, whatever the value is. Therefore, I used the bl.id only to make the value unique as if it were an "account_id".

So, yes, md can have homun, or element, with addition of making sd (current active player) as ed->master, and md (current active slaveclone) as ed->master2 so that switch-case-ing this in functions easier.

ps: What about 4 elements at once? lol

Edited by eduardoxmenezes