some errors with the client

oldmultimedia

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19

I have some problems with the client.

with the client "2018-06-21aRagexeRE". opening the skills menu closes the client. That's why I had to switch to "2018-04-18bRagexeRE". Is there any way to solve this problem?

The game loses frames per second when you zoom out of the field of vision and when the effects appear. In 2009 the game worked perfectly and without slowing down. Why does it slow down now?

in some interiors as in the nameles dungeons. The camera appears too close to the character and it is not possible to zoom out. where I can set it and leave it free of movement for the camera that uses the game indoors. so you can move the camera freely as in the exterior maps.

How can I place a presentation image for the client? is that several images appear in several parts. but modifying the name throws an error with the Korean characters and then does not take the images.

Any way to place only one image in the folder and instruct the client to use it as the cover?

How can I make enemies appear from farther distances on the client? that is, they appear when they are within a certain viewing radius. How can I increase that vision radius?

Edited by oldmultimedia
added another query

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet