Make ro ateast 200-300mb

jelan

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6

I already post in one section here,but a good members suggest that i move here.i apology i dont know how to move.so i just post a new.may question is,

1.is it ok to delete maps that i dont like? maps, monster,pots ,armors weapons etc...

2. When log in, i observe that log in interface can be move,how to make it stable or just fix on center?i plan to design it as invisible, and make the window first background as its background....

3. also, the ragnarok recognize only bmp files , (except .rsm and jpeg on background wallpaper) .this limitation is one of the reason that makes the sprites and graphics low quality,,,how to make all things as png?instead of bmp??

4. Also, how to change the default font color as white?not black font....i observe that dota ,lol and diablo dont use black color.also change font style

Guys just answer any of the above,The more better our beloved ro to improve, is our priceless happiness. I still believe that ragnarok will still reign someday as top 1 game in the world ?

Edited by jelan

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Content Moderator
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1678

1.is it ok to delete maps that i dont like? maps, monster,pots ,armors weapons etc...

you can but well you need to be careful

2. When log in, i observe that log in interface can be move,how to make it stable or just fix on center?i plan to design it as invisible, and make the window first background as its background....

you can't (everything possible in reverse engineering but you need to fine someone to do it)

3. also, the ragnarok recognize only bmp files , (except .rsm and jpeg on background wallpaper) .this limitation is one of the reason that makes the sprites and graphics low quality,,,how to make all things as png?instead of bmp??

same as 2

4. Also, how to change the default font color as white?not black font....i observe that dota ,lol and diablo dont use black color.also change font style

nemo