iRO ASPD Formula

Moonshadows

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22

I humbly request several modifications to rathena/src/map/status.cpp in order to have a closer feel to iRO's ASPD formulas. I run a Revo (Classic + Renewal) server and some of the players have been asking why are we following kRO's formulas. Since I have no experience with in-depth scripting, I have decided to ask for a script modification. If there is already a file/script that is currently using iRO's ASPD formulas, please refer it to me through PMs or just post it here. 

What I want:
-Diminish Weapon Penalties (especially Archers)
-Have close or exact ASPD formulas like the one from International RO. 

Please contact me on Discord for more information. 

Lunalepsy#7876

Edited by Moonshadows

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7

This is a source modification and I did it for my own server. We are 100% close and the effort that it took to implement was tedious. I doubt you will get it for free. If you want alternatives to doing it yourself, use a modified rAthenaCN at : https://github.com/CairoLee/rAthenaCN_Release. Their rAthena is in chinese though

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  22

2 hours ago, syracuase said:

This is a source modification and I did it for my own server. We are 100% close and the effort that it took to implement was tedious. I doubt you will get it for free. If you want alternatives to doing it yourself, use a modified rAthenaCN at : https://github.com/CairoLee/rAthenaCN_Release. Their rAthena is in chinese though

I have a friends who knows Chinese, so we'll just sit down and skim through this. Thank you for the reply!

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  36

19 hours ago, syracuase said:

There no src in that rathenacn release. Anyway is there any other alternatives sir? If it for sell which git version can be use?