new equipment slot

Cronus6

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

How do I add a new slot in the equipment tab? but I do not want it to show the new slot in the alt that I just need to add an item and get SPR / ACT as the items that equip in wing eye etc.

as I said I do not want the new slot to appear I just need the item to appear on the character with the @changelook command to use in the skill without needing to see the slot

if you can help I'll be happy :D

Edited by Cronus6

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  86

This topic is just another instance of the same problem portrayed by you here.

Except for the fact that, upon equipping an item, your client automatically sets the sprite for that equipment, @changelook and equipment locations (those you can view in Alt+Q) have nothing to do with each other. @changelook simply makes the server tell the client (your client if you call it with @changelook or another player's client if you call it with #changelook "Player Name") to change the sprite of a specific character position to that of a specified equipment/costume item. This said, your problem is not about creating new equipment locations in Alt+Q, but rather about implementing the necessary client modifications to support displaying additional sprites in desired character positions, so that they can overlap. This is not a simple thing to do; it's practically impossible, to be honest.