Minimap doesn't show on some maps after edit

Lidatum

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10

So I added new bmp files to data/texture/À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º/map. Now I have minimap inside guild castles and other maps that originally don't have minimap. But some maps still don't show their minimap, mostly the townname_in maps (prt_in, pay_in, morocc_in, etc). How do I make minimap to show on those maps? As I mentioned before, I already added new bmp files for those map, they're all 512x512 in size. I also tried changing it to 200x200, 240x240, 256x256, but the result is the same.

Please help me out. Thanks.

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  333

1 hour ago, Lidatum said:

So I added new bmp files to data/texture/À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º/map. Now I have minimap inside guild castles and other maps that originally don't have minimap. But some maps still don't show their minimap, mostly the townname_in maps (prt_in, pay_in, morocc_in, etc). How do I make minimap to show on those maps? As I mentioned before, I already added new bmp files for those map, they're all 512x512 in size. I also tried changing it to 200x200, 240x240, 256x256, but the result is the same.

Please help me out. Thanks.

Try to open the mapname_in using gatwalker then check the map size there and resize the mini-map same as the map size inside the gatwalker.

• Upvote 1