Crash on pay_arche (2012-10-04)

exec

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

Hi everyone, I'm using the latest, fully updated kRO client (https://rathena.org/board/topic/106413-kro-full-client-2017-04-11-includes-bgm-rsu/) in combination with the 2012-10-04 exe and the latest rAthena (pre-re). When I, or anyone else using this combination, enters the map pay_arche, where the entrance to Payon dungeon is, the client crashes. Sometimes with a Gravity error, sometimes it says the application stopped working.

Using the 2015-11-04 exe there's no crash, but I'd like to use the 2012 one. Since the 2015 exe doesn't crash, I assume something on the map changed, which the 2012 exe can't handle. It's not any scripts, because it happens with them disabled. Unfortunately I don't know where I might get the old map files to test if my theory is true.

Does anybody know how to either fix this, or where to find the pay_arche map from 2012?

Edited by exec

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

It was indeed caused by the map files, specifically the RSW file. After I replaced it with the one from iRO 2010 I was able to enter the map just fine.

I have attached the old files if anyone should have the same problem in the future.

pay_arche_2010.zip

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  227

I don't mean to revive old posts, but I can't seem to find and remember how to change a certain map on a grf. Can anyone guide me through this..

I have downloaded the pay_arche up above the previous post cause it crashes my client when going there.. But I honestly can't remember how to change it again to the old one without causing too much mess and maybe more trouble for me.

Help is much appreciated.

Edited by NexusXVI