VIP Rental

MusiLiciouS

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  109

HI! I wanted to request for a NPC which sells rental VIP..

VIP for certain number of days.... 7 days, 14 days and 30 days.. I saw a script from this topic (https://rathena.org/board/topic/108617-vip-rental-npc/) but I'm having a hard time changing it to my own desired script since Im just really a newbie..

Here's my preferences..

* Cashpoints will serve as the ONLY currency to avail the system. 7days (7,000) 14 days (14,000) 30 days (30,000) 

* Easy to configure

* A VIP system which will allow the player to get an extra bonuses in exp and drop rates, hourly rewards (like 50% additional - 10points normal + 50% = 15points every hour), a larger/longer buff that only VIP players may enjoy. If there is any script already provided, could someone comment here the link?

* You won't be allowed to avail another vip package as long as the current Vip Package is not yet EXPIRED/ENDED.

* "@vip" A message box will appear. It will show how many days:hours:minute:seconds LEFT.. It will also show the total Cash Points left

I'll be waiting for someone that can help me with this.. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! I hope someone is generous enough to provide me everything I need.. :)

Edited by MusiLiciouS

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104

3 hours ago, MusiLiciouS said:

HI! I wanted to request for a NPC which sells rental VIP..

VIP for certain number of days.... 7 days, 14 days and 30 days.. I saw a script from this topic (https://rathena.org/board/topic/108617-vip-rental-npc/) but I'm having a hard time changing it to my own desired script since Im just really a newbie..

Here's my preferences..

* Cashpoints will serve as the ONLY currency to avail the system. 7days (7,000) 14 days (14,000) 30 days (30,000) 

* Easy to configure

* A VIP system which will allow the player to get an extra bonuses in exp and drop rates, hourly rewards (like 50% additional - 10points normal + 50% = 15points every hour), a larger/longer buff that only VIP players may enjoy. If there is any script already provided, could someone comment here the link?

* You won't be allowed to avail another vip package as long as the current Vip Package is not yet EXPIRED/ENDED.

* "@vip" A message box will appear. It will show how many days:hours:minute:seconds LEFT.. It will also show the total Cash Points left

I'll be waiting for someone that can help me with this.. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! I hope someone is generous enough to provide me everything I need.. :)

I recommend you to use the official vip system.

You can set easily bonuses for EXP/DROP to Vip players and its easy to control.

• Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  746

i have this but not cash point 7 14 30days using official VIP System

• Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  109

On 4/4/2017 at 1:20 AM, Felten said:

I recommend you to use the official vip system.

You can set easily bonuses for EXP/DROP to Vip players and its easy to control.

I enabled the Official VIP System already so now, will it affect the bonuses of Hourly Reward?

On 4/4/2017 at 5:20 PM, Bringer said:

i have this but not cash point 7 14 30days using official VIP System

Can you show me your script for that?