[Discussion] Ragnarok Mobile

Jezu

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  566

Hello guys! I know a lot of you notice RO Mobile by XD.com. Let me tell you that I am one of the CBT players and playing almost a month. I just noticed that the features, quest, map-locking, auto battle and more, attracted a lot of players, and also the 3D version of ragnarok of course.

Some of the features are:

- Auto Battle

The autobattle features level-lock monster, only those monster you've chosen will auto attack. There is also the "Attack All" and it will auto attack all monster within the screen.

- Crafting

One of the most awesome features in RO Mobile. You'll get awesome and very useful headgears, weapons, accessories, etc. Upon completing the ingredients, you will get it for free. 

- Map Auto Navigation

Although, we already have this, but not as good as this one. The quest also guide you where and what monster you will kill, and where to find them. The ETC items also have the auto navigation and who drops of it.

- Adventurer's Book

This is a good one, completing those meeting up with NPC's, fighting new monsters, taking a picture of rare areas in maps will give you Poring Coins, EXP and more.

** I'm exploring more of this, I'll add more if I have updates regarding RO mobile, if you have addition, just post it here and I will put it up here.