Command script request

Fii

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34

Can I request two types of script? I've saw a lot of script commands that are slightly similar to what I expect but none of it fits or I don't know.

Can I request a reward giving script? (I've seen this in rAthena but I don't know how to edit) -- @reward <Player_Name> , <Event_Name>
The script goes like -- @reward "Player Name" , "Event Name" then instantly gives 1 TCG Card and announces it to everyone that " Winner : #PLAYER NAME# has won the #EVENT NAME# Event and has been rewarded with -- 1 TCG Card. "

Also a script that if you activate it, everytime you walk 3 ~ 10 cells away, specific items and its amount will drop. @celldrop <Item_Name> , <Cells for it to drop>

If possible. But I know that the @reward will surely be supplied since it's already released just a little editing right? Thank you. /heh

2 answers to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34

40 minutes ago, Bringer said:

That command was the one I was searching for. However, I don't know how to edit the command into @reward #PLAYER_NAME# #EVENT NAME# /heh