Official Captcha & Char Rename packets and client UI function. Anyone can show examples how it works?

anacondaq

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

My questions related to next code:

// char rename
			case 0x8fc: next=chclif_parse_reqrename(fd,sd,cmd); break; //request <date/version?>
			case 0x28d: next=chclif_parse_reqrename(fd,sd,cmd); break; //request <date/version?>
			case 0x28f: next=chclif_parse_ackrename(fd,sd); break; //Confirm change name.
			// captcha
			case 0x7e5: next=chclif_parse_reqcaptcha(fd); break; // captcha code request (not implemented)
			case 0x7e7: next=chclif_parse_chkcaptcha(fd); break; // captcha code check (not implemented)

Anyone can show and explain what is it? Yes, i can read, and i can understand what is writed here, but i saw no functions related to this features.

My questions about next:

Can someone show to me any official implementation of kRO or iRO or any official server captcha code request (and how it looks like, and what main sense of this feature). And can anybody show Char Rename Feature in official kRO, or iRO, or any other official server. I just wish to see how it looks like and what is the logic of these features, and where they are exist, and how to use them, because i never saw anything like this in RO before, that's why it's very interesting for me. 

Edited by Anacondaqq

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet