Palette Problem

Kilissa

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

My boyfriend is hosting a server for just the two of us and he gave me GM powers. While playing with the GM commands, I typed in @dye 4 and it gave me a slew of errors (which I did not catch), and crashed my game. When I try to get back in, this is the error I receive at character select:

db9640e101.png

If anyone could help me POSSIBLY get this resolved, it'd be great. I am very computer illiterate, so if you could dumb it down with a step-by-step and maybe some screenshots, that would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  57

My boyfriend is hosting a server for just the two of us and he gave me GM powers. While playing with the GM commands, I typed in @dye 4 and it gave me a slew of errors (which I did not catch), and crashed my game. When I try to get back in, this is the error I receive at character select:

db9640e101.png

If anyone could help me POSSIBLY get this resolved, it'd be great. I am very computer illiterate, so if you could dumb it down with a step-by-step and maybe some screenshots, that would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

try update your kRO to the latest and extract this in your grf...

https://rathena.org/board/files/file/2701-553251-old-dyes-palettes-working-all-classes/

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2

db9640e101.png

try update your kRO to the latest and extract this in your grf...

https://rathena.org/board/files/file/2701-553251-old-dyes-palettes-working-all-classes/

My kRO is completely up to date and I don't understand how I'm to extract that into the grf. Like I said, I am COMPLETELY computer illiterate and need someone to explain this to me as if I was child. Thanks for the response! C:

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  43

it means that neither your grfs [.grf files (you usually see this in the ragnarok folder data.grf rdata.grf etc. - a file containing everything that you see in ragnarok] or in your 'data' folder in your ragnarok folder don't have that palette file

the data.grf doesn't have that file by default meaning it is a custom palette

your solution is either download the custom palette pack (i think there is that 553/251 custom palette around here) and add it in either your data.ini file for it to be read by the game or if your client is patched that it can read data folder directly then you can just add the files in

(Your RO directory)\data\palette\¸ö\

Edited by munding12