Lack of respect

mpagliajr

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

Expensive,

Bought for $ 25 on 22/04 a month banner , the payment was approved at the time by credit card , but internally banner was only approved by an " administrator" on 24/04 ( taking two days since the announcement because is saying that expires on 22/04 ) , since it was approved , my banner does not appear, the image does not load for you directed to a wrong link , which was not the same link I signed up on the purchase , already sent a other support ticket and so far no answer , what is happening is a disregard me and that always used the forum Rathena and never imagined receiving such treatment.

I want my ad to be displayed correctly and that the counting of the 30 days occurs from you Pack and comply with the part of you that is to show the banner that I 'm paying for it appears.

I wait for an urgent response !

Edit: Note: You opened two calls in support and had no response , so I came by topic.

post-38565-0-00424800-1462147325_thumb.png

Edited by mpagliajr

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  545

Instead of posting on the forums, you may do well to message the administrator directly. I doubt very much that support tickets show as a general notification for him and are probably hidden in the admin CP. It seems disrespectful to air out drama that may be a result of a misunderstanding; after all it seems English is not your first language.

Regards,
~Azura Skyy

• Group:  Development Manager
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  732

You are not being "disregarded" and I haven't shown any lack of respect to you. As Azura stated, the system you used to submit an issue is part of the Nexus system which I wasn't receiving notifications from, which is why no one had replied to your tickets. I know it took 2 days for your banner to be approved and I did adjust for that in the approval of your banner. I gave you those 2 days back as your banner is expected to expire on the 24th of May.

As for your image not showing up and your URL being wrong, I did not touch anything with your advertisement. While approving I saw that your banner showed up in the preview and then processed the date adjustment and approval. I haven't adjusted any settings ever when customers create advertisements.

I've gone ahead and manually uploaded your image to the rAthena server. I've also gone ahead and given you another week as well.

• Upvote 1