What are the possible problems if i don't have hshield like Harmony,Gepardshield.etc

FReyes

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  117

What are the possible problems if i don't have Shield like Harmony,Gepardshield.etc

do i need it in my server?

and where i can download?

thanks!

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  117

Well, Hshield, harmony and gepard are "shields" that prevent bots, hacks and another like programs.

Do you not NEED them like its a obligation, but always are better to prevent such hack programs.

Every program that you listed you have to buy them, hshield if i'm not wrong dont work in rathena, only in hercules, but im not 100% sure.

Harmony and Gepard you can found the persons that sell them right here in rathena, with a little of search.

if you see a page of facebook of gepard DONT BUY IT FROM THERE because its a scam.

if you give me a little of time i will give you the users that you need to contact.

(Gepard cost like a 150 more or less, and no idea what cost Harmony)

Ok, to buy Gepard you have to contact to Functor (link to his profile) and his skype is functor.x

Oh, and Emistry just said this a few days ago:

Harmony died many years ago.

Your current best option would probably be Gepard only since it's one of thevery few that still active.

Thanks a lot for the info buddy... i already tried to contract functor.x in skype. waiting for his reply..

anyway.. is there server compatibility of gepardshield?

what do you mean 150? 150$ or?

im using rathena server. thanks (y)

Edited by d102791estiny

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88

Well, Hshield, harmony and gepard are "shields" that prevent bots, hacks and another like programs.

Do you not NEED them like its a obligation, but always are better to prevent such hack programs.

Every program that you listed you have to buy them, hshield if i'm not wrong dont work in rathena, only in hercules, but im not 100% sure.

Harmony and Gepard you can found the persons that sell them right here in rathena, with a little of search.

if you see a page of facebook of gepard DONT BUY IT FROM THERE because its a scam.

if you give me a little of time i will give you the users that you need to contact.

(Gepard cost like a 150 more or less, and no idea what cost Harmony)

Ok, to buy Gepard you have to contact to Functor (link to his profile) and his skype is functor.x

Oh, and Emistry just said this a few days ago:

Harmony died many years ago.

Your current best option would probably be Gepard only since it's one of thevery few that still active.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88

yes, 150$, but its an estimated