Skill effect and sound effect missing.

x3roxiz

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3

Good morning folks, I have just set up a private server and I have a slight problem here.

Certain skills when casted, does not display the both the skill's effect and the sound (when I case mage's fire wall, upon casting, there is no firewall effect and sound but I can see that the mob are taking damage and being knocked back, same for demonstration skill casted by eddga whereby i don't see the effect)

I have make sure that effects are on, and when using archer's double strafe and fire bolt, the effect and sound works perfectly fine, can someone kindly advise me on exactly what went wrong and how should be resolve this issue. Thank you!

Edited by x3roxiz

7 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1553

data folder.. what data folder do u use

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  49

Good morning folks, I have just set up a private server and I have a slight problem here.

Certain skills when casted, does not display the both the skill's effect and the sound (when I case mage's fire wall, upon casting, there is no firewall effect and sound but I can see that the mob are taking damage and being knocked back, same for demonstration skill casted by eddga whereby i don't see the effect)

I have make sure that effects are on, and when using archer's double strafe and fire bolt, the effect and sound works perfectly fine, can someone kindly advise me on exactly what went wrong and how should be resolve this issue. Thank you!

What is your client version or date?

Edited by imahman

basically, i installed the renewal 20150601 kRO client and updated the client to the latest patch, and i used the client side translation revision 75 from this site: https://subversion.a...de-translation/

Or should i use another client translation project? And I am using the ragexe 2015-08-07

or is any particular files missing from my data folder?

Edited by x3roxiz

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1553

try use data 4.0 from rathena

basically, i installed the renewal 20150601 kRO client and updated the client to the latest patch, and i used the client side translation revision 75 from this site: https://subversion.a...de-translation/

Or should i use another client translation project? And I am using the ragexe 2015-08-07

may i see your DATA.ini?

I have tried using the data 4.0 but same problem persist

may i see your DATA.ini?

the data.ini is as such:

[Data]
0=izludemap.grf
1=rathena.grf
2=data.grf
3=rdata.grf

thanks for the help!

I have tried using the data 4.0 but same problem persist

may i see your DATA.ini?

the data.ini is as such:

[Data]
0=izludemap.grf
1=rathena.grf
2=data.grf
3=rdata.grf

thanks for the help!

Looks fine, try update your kro files to the latest patch.