Flux Ranking Help

lyleham

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27

Hi guys, I have just installed Flux on different hostings but it seems that all installations are similar. I am curious to know if the CHARACTERS & DEATHS under the RANKING INFO is bugged? I could see Players under CHARACTERS but it doesn't seem to update. And there are no details under DEATHS. Any help?

Menu: Characters / Deaths / Alchemists / Blacksmiths / Homunculus / Guilds / Zeny / Bowman / Spearman / Swordman

Edited by lyleham

2 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3123

Essentially, Death Ranking just displays players with the highest 'PC_DIE_COUNTER'.

Character Ranking is pulled from SQL - it will update when the charserver saves new information. If it's not working i recommend submitting a new Issue with screenshots/logs/error reports.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27

Thanks for the reply Akkarin! Unfortunately for the character's section it keeps displaying the same figures, same names and ranking it seems not to be updating. And the Death counter doesn't work at all. If I would like to pull the KILL or DEATH counter, how do I possibly do it (and if you have a guide I'd appreciate it) and put it on the front of my website, let's say top 5 kills and constantly updating?

Thanks in advance!