File Submitted: 06 Oct 2015

File Category: Games, Events, Quests

Content Author: Euphy

A Rework of Euphy's Devil Square Event

Changelog
v1.3

- Fixed Map-server Error about waitingroom

v1.2

- No. of monsters fixed to 3 * No of players inside Devil Square- Changed Monster level range per round to compensate for renewal monsters - Round 1: Monster Lv60 ~ 70 - Round 2: Monster Lv70 ~ 75 - Round 3: Monster Lv75 ~ 80 - MVP Round: if players <= 5: MVP levels from 1 ~ 120, else: 100 ~ 120 - These levels can be changed by searching for "query_sql" and changing the numbers    in the lines- Added a ([ (1 / (2 + (n*5))) *100]% chance to spawn another MVP after killing it,   where n is the number of MVP rounds so far - example: after killing the 1st MVP there is a  [(1 / (2 + (0*5))) *100] = 50 % chance    to spawn another MVP after killing the 2nd MVP there is a [(1 / (2 + (1*5))) *100] = 14.29 %    chance to spawn another MVPA short summary for 10 rounds:http://imgur.com/uChQv0r- This chance can be changed by searching for "set $MVPDefeat" and changing the number   in the line - Spawned Treasure Chests now considers all kinds of spawnable Treasure   Chests from mob_db_re

v1.1

- changed Round 3 Player-to-Monster-Ratio to 1:3x3 (3 sets of 3 instead of 3 sets of 5)- fixed problem about not being able to enter Devil Square during Auto Event Trigger

v1.0 Initial Features:

- Random selection of mobs through SQL query      - Round 1: Monster Lv40 ~ 50      - Round 2: Monster Lv51 ~ 55      - Round 3: Monster Lv55 ~ 60      - MVP Round: MVP LV60 ~ 70- Takes into consideration on how many players are inside the Devil Square       - Round 1: 3 x No. of players       - Round 2: 3 x No. of players       - Round 3: 3 x No. of players //change       - MVP Round: 1 MVP- 1 minute wait time after each wave- 3 rounds of normal monsters- 1 MVP round after the 3 rounds of normal monsters- 1% chance of summoning another MVP thereafter- separated script for NPCs and event

Click here to download this file

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10

Again somes errors:

604426errorDevilSquarre.png

How to modify the diffuculty ?

Edited by MpLL

• Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  513

Again somes errors:

Will get back at you soon. I'm on a holiday, I got no pc accessc at the moment. :)

Again somes errors:

Will get back at you soon. I'm on a holiday, I got no pc accessc at the moment. :)

Isn't a problem bro ! I test your script and it was perfect. I can post the solution after..

• Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  513

Again somes errors:

Isn't a problem bro ! I test your script and it was perfect. I can post the solution after..

Thank you for appreciating :)

I think it lies on on the "sleep" in the scripts which should've been "sleep2" :)

Again somes errors:

Thank you for appreciating :)

I think it lies on on the "sleep" in the scripts which should've been "sleep2" :)

Exactly Sir ! Best Devil Square are here. Thanks to jezznar.