RO client cannot connect/OptionsInfo + QuestFunction errors

Gimj

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9

Hi, I was hoping to get some much-needed assistance in setting up my private server. As of now, server-side is working and I can connect. I just can't seem to figure out for the life of me how to actually log in and connect my client to the server. I've also got these two errors just won't go away. I've been looking solutions up on google and on these forums but none of them seem to have worked thus far. I'm just overwhelmed and stumped at this point because I don't really know what else to try. Any help would be really appreciated.

I used this guide as my base:

http://rathenaguides.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2014-01-01T00:00:00%2B08:00&updated-max=2015-01-01T00:00:00%2B08:00&max-results=2

Here's how my RO folder looks:

DlZYUbR.png

Here's exactly what happens once I start Loki:

YJN6zJA.png

lS4P0ls.png

rxfp864.png

Hf0q5Zs.jpg

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1479

1. either your lua or lub files are not compatible with your client. i see the "Data translation Folder" is git-controlled.. is it the latest version? and are you using the client it supports? what's your client date? (http://svn6.assembla.com/svn/ClientSide/Lua_Project/lubs/ ) but I can't find more than 2012-04-18 lub files.

2. some "launchers" are just.. having problems. I forget, if loki does or doesn't have a problem. If you want, you can fix this by diff-ing another client, but with (damn i forget what the patch name is) checked.

Restore login window or something it is..

2. alt: you can also create a shortcut to your .exe and open properties and add this line:

-1rag1 /account:clientinfo.xml -t:YOURPASSWORD YOURUSERID server

to the left of your "target" box.

remember that it is case sensitive. and YOURUSERID may be changed to Gimj if it needs. also your password, make it unencrypted.

or i think, you can try using loki but with MD5 always off (even if your server turns MD5 on). anything sent to client (as password) will be converted to md5 automatically if needed