Increase Max Weight Scripts on Item

yammoo

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9

Hi, everyone. According to the title above, imma need some help in this max weight scripts.
Somehow i saw its fixed by AnnieRuru in -> https://github.com/rathena/rathena/commit/0b6c542

it means, i just need to Adding and Deleting exactly like the link given, recompile, and its good to go to use "bAddMaxWeight" script on items?

3 answers to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1443

yes if you update your svn via manual diff it would allow you to use the "bAddMaxWeight" script in a item

bonus bAddMaxWeight,n;			MaxWeight + n (in units of 0.1)

Hi, everyone. According to the title above, imma need some help in this max weight scripts.
Somehow i saw its fixed by AnnieRuru in -> https://github.com/rathena/rathena/commit/0b6c542

it means, i just need to Adding and Deleting exactly like the link given, recompile, and its good to go to use "bAddMaxWeight" script on items?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9

yes if you update your svn via manual diff it would allow you to use the "bAddMaxWeight" script in a item

bonus bAddMaxWeight,n;			MaxWeight + n (in units of 0.1)

can i just add, delete, and replacing things following the link given without updating my SVN? Im using r17704 btw.

i cant update my SVN cause of the latest SVN version that compatible with Harmony Gameguard is this version. =/

Edited by yammoo

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1443

Yes you can manually edit/add it

Just backup before you do